Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
My dear...Aditi, Aish, Foram, Ruhi, Shilpa, Sumita, Suvi and Swetha...thnx a million for such a lovely n wonderful response๐Ÿ˜ณ I feel my efforts are paid off...when it brings a smile to my frndz's face๐Ÿ˜Š

PS : I am updating the next chapters...hope to post them soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Anks- thumbnail
                           Chapter #3:

Jinko jinko bhi milna hai likha, ishq milwayega...durr durr se dhoond dhoond ke pass le aayega!

The princess was coming back home after ages...she wanted to surprise all...but a life altering surprise was actually waiting for her! On the very next moment of her arrival...she was in his arms...little did she know then...he was the one destined for her! She was happy to meet him...he was mesmerized!

He was a friend of her...her best friend! Memories re-emerged when she met him...her joy knew no bound when she found him again...in a new light...

But for him it was the love at 1st sight...he felt enchanted! Now the reality seems more beautiful than his dreams...something very magical n hypnotic...

Still...there was something that was connecting them...bringing them closer...maybe it was their loyalty...the loyalty of friendship...the loyalty of love...

Perhaps all beautiful dreams are always meant to be shattered!  He was kind of dumbstruck...when his dreams collided with the reality...his first love...the princess...loved someone else! He was completely taken over by the grief of heart break...as his whole world collapsed in front...Nevertheless, he was determined to stood by the princess...to ensure that she gets all the happiness in the world...

Life was never easy for a lover...especially when he jus cant express his love...literally! But the wild essence of love can never be a secret...the princess had to know...and she came to know! Her world turned up-side-down...she felt betrayed! Hurt,furious n upset...the princess decided to distance herself...still there was a pain deep in her heart for losing...the best friend she ever had...

Things move way faster...than ppl's expectation! The princess's 'blue blooded' lover had arrived...she was betrothed to him...everything had fallen into place...the way she always wanted! Yet that didn't bring in the happiness she expected...something was missing from her life...her 'life' seemed missing! But the date was set for her departure...she was leaving...leaving behind this love story uncompleted!

Edited by ankita1605 - 13 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hey anks...
sry for late repl.....
*sigh* now i hav to giv u my loooonnngest comment....๐Ÿ˜‰i hav ever given in this post๐Ÿ˜†
well... lets start....
firstly..... it was awesome anks....๐Ÿ˜ณ all the pics n the lines were too apt yaara.... ๐Ÿ‘
the lines n the pics dat u usedperfectly matched each other to the T....๐Ÿ˜ณ

i went to the chalka dreamland๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ every time i read ur lines n den saw the pics๐Ÿ˜†
ur post way too mesmerisin yaara๐Ÿ˜ณ......!!!!!

now... i'l giv so other comments....๐Ÿ˜ฒ dnt b shocked yaar... ๐Ÿ˜† its jst dat i would hav liked u to hav included some other things too....๐Ÿ˜ณ
well since the chap was abt new begining... u show wat all u could.๐Ÿ˜ณ... but y did u miss out on indu ramesh murder case....? i would hav been more happy if u had showed her struggle oops the princess's struggle n how she found out wat her heart wanted.....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by sv003 - 13 years ago
aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely! Awesome! terrific! didnt know when i read the last caption and last pic... wanting more..
its really lovely.. thanks again for giving us such a wonderful lovely remarkable pictoral love story of our CHALKA...
Superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ooooh Awesome Anks and Swetha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it! Absolutely Ah-mazing!!!!!! eeeh! The pics..the words...sachi muchi fairytale like! *suvi lost in chalka dreamland *
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anks! beautiful... waiting for the next update! make it sooooooooon!!!
-Anks- thumbnail
Aish...Suvi...Ruhi...am glad that u all loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ and really sorry for the delay in posting๐Ÿ˜’ i'll definately make it up in the next segment๐Ÿ˜Š thnx again...love u all๐Ÿค—
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Ankita,

No, this ain't good,......................................It's
THE BEST.๐Ÿ˜†

P.S: show main chahe kuch bhi chale, Here, in this thread, is always the 'season of love',So all of you there, come here, and fall in love again and again.๐Ÿ˜‰

-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: FORAM123

Hey Ankita,

No, this ain't good,......................................It's
THE BEST.๐Ÿ˜†

P.S: show main chahe kuch bhi chale, Here, in this thread, is always the 'season of love',So all of you there, come here, and fall in love again and again.๐Ÿ˜‰

Foram!! I was waiting for ur post buddy!๐Ÿ˜ณ i'm so happy that u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

Foram!! I was waiting for ur post buddy!๐Ÿ˜ณ i'm so happy that u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—