is one of the few B-Town actresses who has never shied from accepting her age. Today on her 33rd birthday, the spunky actress talks about ten top things every girl must do before she enters her thirties.
10. Do something physically adventurous:One should always take risks when you are in your twenties or when you are a teenager. But take risks that does not ruin or harm you. I have for the longest time been thinking of doing deep sea diving and even sky diving and it's my aim that I will do it soon. I'm a total water baby and I love anything to do with water. I'm just waiting for the right time to plan and do sea diving and have a super experience doing it. So, all of you who haven't done things that are adventurous go for it now.
9. Be at the top of your game: You need to be at the top of your game when you are in your 30s for sure. So, plan well and take your chances. 30s should shape how your life will be so that you can enjoy your 40s or 50s but for that you need to push yourself the hardest in your 20s. But hey, make sure you balance your life well. All work and no play makes anyone dull. I didn't even realise when I touched 30 because right through my 20s I was working so hard and travelling so much. But it's definitely been worth it.
8. Go on a all-girl/boy vacation: Any country. Any city. Being with same sex group is always somehow more fun. So, definitely go for one and have a blast. When you settle down, these things are difficult to you to do. So, before you turn 30 - unwind and travel a lot. Though I have travelled a lot, I didn't get to enjoy the cities as much as I would have wanted to because I was constantly working.
7. Know yourself: Know what you want in life and get it too. There is no point in knowing what you can achieve and don't do it. Know your strengths, weakness, and accept yourself unconditionally. Know who are the people in your life that matter, and be able to spot a fake from a mile away. Have enough self-love to avoid and break off unhealthy friendships and relationships.
6. Do volunteer work: This is very important and I think that every person must do some sort of voluntary work. Doing small things for others makes me feel good. I think we are all born to help each other out. Have a cause in which you believe. Improving your world, make it a better place to live in not just for you but also for others.
5. A healthy relationship with your parents: It is very important to have a great relationship with parents because no matter what it is only your parents that you can completely fall back upon every single time. You cannot ever repay your parents for what they have done for you, so don't try to ever do that. Be respectful and always grateful. Their love for us is unconditional and it should be vice versa.
4. Have a bank balance: Definitely at 30 you should have a bank balance to live life and pamper yourself so in your 20s work hard to rest on your laurels. By 30, you should've saved up for a hefty fund and put away a sizeable chunk away. Hopefully you have been saving up every month, and investing it wisely. get your dream home, own your dream car.
3. Have your heartbroken: Falling out of love is just as important as falling in love. You have to do the entire ritual. It has happened to me and it has made me wiser. So, definitely don't be afraid of falling in love in your 20s even if your heart breaks into pieces. At 30 one should never have a heart break.
2. Fall truly deeply, madly in love: I don't think there's a right age of falling in love so yes strike this off from your wishlist. You can fall in love madly and deeply at any age but be wise to know that it is love and not lust which burns away and leave you with nothing.
1. Lose your virginity: If you still haven't, it's already too late. So, before you turn 30, if you feel right, lose it but only with the right guy because it is also all about feeling love.