Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

The huntresses brandished their weapons - but the baboonalo in all his cockiness just let out his ooo ooo aaaa aaa and mocked them, while the WFC taunted them by saying they were just jealous of his fluffy tail.

Having had enough, the huntresses finally came up to the couple, ate the aloo parathas and then systematically slit the baboonalo's neck while snapping the WFC's scrawny neck.  All the while the huntresses chanted "Om aloo shanti".

Peace returned to the plains as well as fresh air.

πŸ˜† Om Alloo ShantiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

The huntresses brandished their weapons - but the baboonalo in all his cockiness just let out his ooo ooo aaaa aaa and mocked them, while the WFC taunted them by saying they were just jealous of his fluffy tail.

Having had enough, the huntresses finally came up to the couple, ate the aloo parathas and then systematically slit the baboonalo's neck while snapping the WFC's scrawny neck.  All the while the huntresses chanted "Om aloo shanti".

OMG - you surely are the best storyteller I've had the pleasure to meet. Lovely story, Anu! Very imaginative and descriptive. Thanks!!!
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeah nice story about ur childhood....good
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirchi_tirchi

ByE JAhnnnn !!!πŸ€—  All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ Study hard & make us all proudπŸ˜ƒ

Sure, Sis!!! Will keep the name and prestige of our Sabzi family intact, always! Thanks πŸ€—
chammak_challo thumbnail
alright sabzi family...! I'm off to sleep.....! see u all tomorrow πŸ˜‰
chammak_challo thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

Sure, Sis!!! Will keep the name and prestige of our Sabzi family intact, always! Thanks πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ And always tell urself 'aal izz well' πŸ˜‰
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
fail...fail/.... failure all around....my wishes
chammak_challo thumbnail
Good Night Sabzi FamilyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Stay out of trouble !!
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@anu: i am laughing like a maniac here.... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

AMMMAAAAAZZZIIIIINNNGGGGGGG story!!!!! HUNTRESSES ROCK!!!! om aloo shanti!

wait, i will post the entire story at one place. 
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
an amazing story by anu (momma1128)

Once upon a time on the Gangetic plains lived a creature...

This creature was called the Baboonalo.  It lurked around looking for its soulmate.  You could hear its mournful cry

oooo ooo aaa aaa, bhyas

it was looking for something prim and proper, fluffy and well, you get the picture

One night, the night of the super moon - when all of the plain's creatures came out - the baboonalo's cries were answered

the WFC had emerged from hibernation - shaking out it's tail and commenced grooming.  A little puff here, a little fluff there

The baboonalo watched intensely and cried his cry and passed his gas

The WFC looked at the baboonalo and cooed....'r u looking at me'

the baboonalo answered 'bhyas yes'

The WFC waddled up to the baboonalo and asked him out on a date..."Take me for some aloo paratha'

While the baboonalo and the WFC were quietly nibbling on their aloo parathas, a group of female huntresses entered.

The baboonalo and the WFC immediately started annoying the huntresses by passing gas (which caused the ladies to don gas masks) and by snorting and making strange cuckoo type noises.

The huntresses listened silently, occassionally throwing warning glances.  But due to the super moon, the animals thought that they were too powerful and did not heed the huntresses warning.

Having had enough, the huntresses finally came up to the couple, ate the aloo parathas and then systematically slit the baboonalo's throat while snapping the WFC's scrawny neck.  All the while the huntresses chanted "Om aloo shanti".

OM ALOO SHANTI