Users

Frequent Posters

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
..........................Edited by desi_lover_guy - 13 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
What made you change your comments now, Lucky, huh?

You forgot that Anu has your comment quoted and I have a screen shot. 😈 Good Luck!!

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Do whatever with ur this silly thing i dont care and from now onward I will never talked to u ( maitri may u shalu geetu and anu) rahul was right about may and maitri they al;ways start fight and then put blame on us.,...
From now onward I dont care about u .....

Edited by desi_lover_guy - 13 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
you think I care? I am better off and thanks a lot for putting your step forward first. Now I won't feel bad about removing you from my friend's list. Goodbye!
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
thx.,.... u removed urself,..,,I waS ABOUT TO REMOVE U i HAVE ALREADY REMOVED AMISHA AND ANU ..,....
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I am sure they are breathing a sigh of relief now.
desigirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok this is enough! now look im gunna try to talk to you in a normal way..no fighting..no abusing..no bashing..nothing. Please respect that and try to talk to me in that way too as i and probably everyone have had enough of this.
you tell me, when did i ever start a fight with you or anyone? that one day with sc, it was just a prank..we were merely pulling your leg.  We thought as friends we had that right to pull your leg as you do to all of us. Dont you ever pull our leg lucky? we dont ever react this way.And after that me and may apologized in front of everyne to you, and said it over and over again that we were truly sorry and we didnt mean to hurt your feelings. But if your still upset about that then i say sorry again, but please dont accuse me of starting a fight as i or may have done nothin of that sort.
Edited by desigirl2 - 13 years ago
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm.....lets change the mood here.....hey maitri...how was ur day?
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW ! This is absolutely pathetic whats been going on in this thread !😕  
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maitri - when someone has expectations of saying anything they want and their audience taking it sportingly, they themselves should be prepared to take what comes back to them sportingly as well and not cross limits.  I, personally, thought everything was just fun and games until it was evident through the use of a specific word that a boundary had been crossed.  It got very ugly after that and it was absolutely not necessary.

But, cheer up guys.  Don't let a couple of pages of gloom ruin almost 90 pages of fun.