*..Daily action & random musing..* - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
Gnite!!! talk to you tomorrow. sleep well😳. take care!
helooo.......... goodmorning

anu ji: yesterday's zoology classes are amazing.. i came to know about many hybrid breeds πŸ€£ πŸ€ͺ
hey geetu!!!

If it wasn't for Anu, I still would have been in a confused state. Glad she explained everything to me. Seriously, sabzi parivaar is a crazy bunchπŸ˜†
jaannnnnnnn.... πŸ€—

this reminds me of old AT days, and  weekend CC chats..

yesterday you have no idea how crazy it was, at one point of time, i literally fell down laughing πŸ€£
you know i am searching sanaya pics for the sig.. i am still in a dilemma whether to make one or not πŸ˜•
oh geetu - i can totally imagine your condition while chatting here. after anu explained everything to me, the chat made sense and i was rofl'ing too.

regarding the siggy - i think you should go for it. there's no harm in it, is there? if the jodi gets finalized for the show, we'll rmmr you were the first one to have created something on them. u don't have to put it up in CG. u can share it here in this CC. what say?

btw.. congratulations for being a GOLDIE now.
yes jaan.. i will do one, just a basic one to see hoow these both look together..

thanks jaan πŸ˜†

it is just that though we love AB jodi like anything, we are still happy for barun, why cant they be happy for sanaya like that, why are so many people  against barun.. πŸ˜’
I read about 5-6 pages' comments on that article and to be honest, not that many are "against" Barun. They simply want KSG & Shilpa or Mohit & Sanaya to be casted instead just like we want Barun & Ankita to be casted together. I know there are comments regarding Barun's acting abilities and looks also but not that many. We also have opinions about certain actors' looks and abilities but the only difference is that "those" fans express it publicly while we don't.

Anyway, I am surely looking forward to your siggy.
jhan chi................ lets go for drive
lucky mur......... don't you get tired of hearing the same answer over n over n over n over again! why even try?