Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ugh, I HATE that 'signed on dotted line' they pull out for every article :( I mean, come on dude, that's what you said last time!

I too have doubts. I want Barun to get this role with all my heart, but I've seen these articles' track record. KW for LUZ, Priyal Gor for LD, Barun for LD, and it all turned out to be false :/
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well.. whoo knows, may be barun wanteed to leave LD after seeing promos and all,or he would have got this offer, so he left LD, about LYZ, the article said KW didnt show much interest on that, so they had to think of other options..
i dunno, i really want him to do his show
izanami thumbnail
Maybe :/ That show didn't really have a lot of promise.

Me tooo. This would be awesome for him, because actors on SP get a lot of attention nowadays.
sangeeta9 thumbnail
yes, this will be aired in prime time obviously.. :D wowww.... i seriously pray that barun gets the role, though there are lot many ppl who dont want him to, nevermind.. we know how TALENTED barun is
izanami thumbnail
BARUN IS THE BEST, YEAAAAAHHHH 😎
sangeeta9 thumbnail
i wish ankita also gets a show soon..

barun's role as shravan is a turning point for him, and this show will bring him lot of fame and recognition. of it is not for that idiotic sony,, BHPH would have been a big hit 
izanami thumbnail
I know I've said this like a million times before, but seriously, I SO WISH that BHPH had been on Zee TV :( RMJ is a similar show, and that has become a TRP giant. If BHPH had been on Zee, we would've seen at least three years for sure.Edited by izanami - 13 years ago
sangeeta9 thumbnail
:( yes, i am happy only for the reason that, i watched BHPH ONLY because of SONY.. so i am thankful to sony. BHPH is the only recent hit shw for sony.. i heard SBS is also going downhill.. next is khakra's turn
izanami thumbnail
You know how it is with Sony. The only fiction show they can sustain is CID. Audiences that go looking for serials don't usually look to Sony, and thus their fiction shows rarely ever get TRPs. Only BHPH did relatively good for a period in recent times, and it paved the way for the other shows. As soon as it went off air, the others began crashing :/
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Hey guys.. will be joining in your discussion shortly but must say, we should have done this before, no? This CC was a good idea, Geetu n May. Glad you guys thought of this!