SALMAN ousts AKSHAY as host of KKK 4 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovePC

thank you!😛
I'm looking forward to thank you at the moment and i trally loved Welcome, it was so funny! i hope it's something like Wecome!

It seems okayish...I'll judge then Tongue
Originally posted by eraser

They should rename it to Desi Buddhas...boyz my ass..🤢

😡
Originally posted by eraser

They should rename it to Desi Buddhas...boyz my ass..🤢

😆
The title Desi Boys doesn't excite me! But who' the actress in it??
Originally posted by KatForeva

Chitrangada and Deepika!

Who's paired with akki??  I hope it's not deepika, they don't have that sparking chemistry!
Akshay and Chitrangada are paired!
And John and Deepika (islia Joh started promoting on KWK😆)
why doesnt salman just do DKD? like does he have a problem with that show or something?
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

why doesnt salman just do DKD? like does he have a problem with that show or something?

i read something about salman asking for more money & the producers told him they couldn't afford to give him more money but they really wanted him for 10 ka dum salman agreed to do it but  they signed on Big B for who wants to be a millionaire & put salman show on hold salman said he doesnt have the time later to shoot for them & that he was only free now to shoot for DKD but they told him they wanted BIg b show to go first so he went on & signed BB4 but salman says if they wants to do DKD he is willing to do it 

there was another story about the channel not taking up Sohil show & that caused salman to back down also but whatever reason i want him back on DKD 
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago

Industry is full of opportunists. You wonder how these people keep sane.

Originally posted by MissIffiy

i read something about salman asking for more money & the producers told him they couldn't afford to give him more money but they really wanted him for 10 ka dum salman agreed to do it but  they signed on Big B for who wants to be a millionaire & put salman show on hold salman said he doesnt have the time later to shoot for them & that he was only free now to shoot for DKD but they told him they wanted BIg b show to go first so he went on & signed BB4 but salman says if they wants to do DKD he is willing to do it 

there was another story about the channel not taking up Sohil show & that caused salman to back down also but whatever reason i want him back on DKD 
ohh. but salman has done movies for FREE. why does he need more money now i am mad at him! i looved him in DKD.