PC SHAHID Just FRIENDS again Page 7 Updt - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Susanne Roshan is seeming the perfect replacement of Zeenat Aman, & the song is Dum Maro Dum... ðŸ˜‰

eh? who is Kaajal Anand & Reema Jain anyway?

Is Sanjay a good friend of SRK?😕 havn't seen the guy since KHNH.

Anuska looks nice. It seems like PC did her lips again.
Originally posted by Meena1

I have never played Holi.. 😔😆

me too! 😔

Originally posted by Glee

🤣 gosh now i get it!😆😆😆

Hahahahaha😆😆😆
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mogliF21

Susanne Roshan is seeming the perfect replacement of Zeenat Aman, & the song is Dum Maro Dum... ðŸ˜‰

Oh Mogli ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sheee

SRK - Shahid bond over PC

TNN | Mar 21, 2011, 05.29pm IST
Shah Rukh Khan More Pics
Shah Rukh Khan has discovered an all new fondness for Shahid Kapoor.

The young heartthrob was present at SRK's recent holi bash at Mannat and one could see the two indulging in deep conversations. A source present at the party revealed, "Though SRK had good friends Hrithik, Karan Johar and others to attend to, he was seen spending most of his time with Shahid. Though SRK always plays a great host to all his guests, this time he was seen taking special care of Shahid."

We hear that this was the first time that SRK and Shasha were seen bonding so well off screen. On screen, the two have teamed to hosts award nights and have done a great job at that. But no one knew of their off screen closeness.

A source close to the Khan revealed, "It's actually PC behind Shahid-SRK's bonding. Priyanka (Chopra) and SRK are great friends and now that she's seeing Shahid, he not only got invited to SRK's private bash but also was taken special care of at the party by Shah Rukh himself."

It can be recalled that SRK and Shahid had their share of problems when it appeared that Shahid was aping the King Khan in his acting, dressing and mannerisms. The whole copying him bit didn't go down well with SRK. But PC's entry in Shasha's life seems to have positively affected things around him.

We are sure Shasha must be thinking to himself - 'girlfriend ho toh aisi'!
I wonder what the real truth behind all this is. I'm only hoping and praying that Shahid is a cover for PC & SRK to get together. It's not ideal but lord knows it would give some hope to think SRK was interested in a woman for a change rather than the endless reports of his man chasing.

BREAK KE BAAD?

Tushar Joshi

Exes Shahid- PC get chatty at SRK party

Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor proved beyond doubt that you can be friends with your ex at Shah Rukh Khan's Holi party on Sunday. This was the first time they found themselves together after their recent split. There were no fireworks but the two did talk — a lot! A source reveals, " They came separately in different cars. Inside Mannat, however, it didn't seem like there was any tension between the two.

Shahid was in a good mood.

He mingled with everyone.

PC, too, was cheerful and was stuck to Shah Rukh's side for most of the evening." SRK didn't even have to play mediator. " PC and Shaks got talking and exchanging notes about each other's films. She updated him about her recent Malaysia schedule for Don 2. The last time they were at a party was for Karan' Johar's My Name Is Khan celebratory bash. They were seeing each other at time." The source adds that their public civility has a lot to with the fact they will soon start working on Kunal Kohli's untitled film.

" Both realise that personal problems can't dictate their professional lives. The fact that they warmed up to each other speaks volumes about the nature of their rocky relationship," says the source.

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago
"Chatty Buddies" doesn't have the same ring to it as "Chaddi Buddies" 🤓
"PC, too, was cheerful and was stuck to Shah Rukh's side for most of the evening"

Thank god it was was his "side" she was stuck to and not his front or back ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Oh man, I miss those IT raids threads so much..