What if the same thing happnd with GurTi? IMAGINE!

Posted: 13 years ago

What if the same thing happened with GC & DD during the wedding sequence of the show? IMAGINE!! The pandit was real & he did everything real. Hailaa!! They could be MARRIED FOR REAL!! 😍

Almost Pati-Patni: John&Genelia

Hunky dory John Abraham and Genelia D'Souza could have been the ones to go down in B-Town ...

Ever heard of a couple that got accidentally married, because of a scene in a movie? 

Hunky dory John Abraham and Genelia D'Souza could have been the ones to go down in B-Town history for exactly the deal, if the two had finished their vows!

There is a scene in Vipul Shah's next project, Force, that stars these two talented actors and good friends, where they are set to get married. A wedding scene in a movie - no big deal, one would think, but here's what!

The pandit of the locality who was chanting the mantra, for some inexplicable reason had no understanding of the entire scene being part of an act for a movie's shooting. Apparently, he actually went as far as insisting on completing the rituals, even as the team and crew catching wind of the drastic misunderstanding sought to explain the situation to him. 

Strangely enough, the efforts were in vain, for the pandit refused to understand and comply. It all came down to getting Genelia and John to not complete their end of the customs - lest they ended up married for real, by Hindu laws! 

And whatever kind of tomfoolery that may sound like, on can't but wonder what if the wedding had been accomplished! Some unmanageable mess that would have been, eh, Bips?!

Funny incidents do happen in Tinsel town.

Editors: Medha & Naseem
Graphics: Zunni

very cute....😆....this would have caused quite an uproar if it would have happened to Drashti and Gurmeet during the wedding shoot....😲 Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
Originally posted by undisclosed

very cute....😆....this would have caused quite and uproar if it would have happened to Drashti and Gurmeet during the wedding shoot....😲

Well... I hope it happened. Or maybe it DID happen & nobody jus knows about it. I think we need to go consult with that pandit again!!! 😆
Originally posted by Jyotiii

Well... I hope it happened. Or maybe it DID happen & nobody jus knows about it. I think we need to go consult with that pandit again!!! 😆

lol I think you should!!   👍🏼  😆

GURTI's
on screen wedding seemed so REAL!!   😍    😆

DD & GC  have a SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!   😍

Imagine if this did happen.........GC's significant other would not be too pleased!!  lol   😆

Originally posted by Jyotiii

awww...i will leave that investigative work to you....but please do report your findings...😆
Well well well... just imagine... kash yeh imaginations bhi kabhi saachyi mein badal jate toh pata nahi kitne hi imagine couples real life partners baan gaye hote aab tak... 😉

But when it comes to GurTi... hayeee.... me back in GurTiland.😍

PS: BTW it would definitely mean that GC's oh-so-official, full-of-publicity wedding would be considered null & void by Hindu and Indian laws... Now that would be a sure short interesting turn of events... 😉😆
I, really, wanted this to happen!😆
hahahah guys!! seems like I'm not the only one. We need to check on this pundit ji now!!! 😉

Pundit ji, where r u!!!

If that happened!! OMG!! 

But i would probably prefer that as a " should not happen one"

Although Gruti share a very good on screen chemistry with each other,

GC love life is only DB......

So don't wanna interfere on there personal life!!  

hahaha there were talks of this potentially happening to maanav and archana in pavitra rishta right???