JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys did  any one saw yrkkh repeat now showing at one time at 12.30 thereis ot telecast at 2.00 a.m and at 4.00 p.m y they do this to yrkkh . feeling so bad trp. vl def come down na in that place  pratigya. y they do with yrkkh. what do u say friends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well I dont have any idea abt repeats nowadays.. But really theres no repeat on 4pm n 2am.. 😲 Toh kya ata hai us time??
4 am ke repeat ke baare mein m not too sure.. but 2 am to definitely aata hai.. may be saturdays ko nhi aata YR ka ek bhi repeat...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

4 am ke repeat ke baare mein m not too sure.. but 2 am to definitely aata hai.. may be saturdays ko nhi aata YR ka ek bhi repeat...

really showing pratigya that time today also at 4.00 pom they were sdhowing pratigya dn two in the morning i saw pratigya not yrkkh y they reduced repeated timings y they show alwys partial.ity to yrkkh

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

really showing pratigya that time today also at 4.00 pom they were sdhowing pratigya dn two in the morning i saw pratigya not yrkkh y they reduced repeated timings y they show alwys partial.ity to yrkkh

may be becoz of the mahaepisode of pratigya the show timings hav shifted..😕
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

guys did  any one saw yrkkh repeat now showing at one time at 12.30 thereis ot telecast at 2.00 a.m and at 4.00 p.m y they do this to yrkkh . feeling so bad trp. vl def come down na in that place  pratigya. y they do with yrkkh. what do u say friends

it is onbly for today due to maha epi of pratigya and sgp
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
star plus telecastes all the episodes of the week for some shows like sns, pratigya etc during saturdays and sundays... but it don't show yrkkh.... It can telecaste yrkkh also naa....
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arrey there was no repeat at 2 am because they had to show the repeat of Pratigya's Mahaepisode...generaly Pratigya is repeated at 2:30am n SGP at 3am..but coz of their mahaepis this weekend kal there was no repeat of YR at 2am....nothing more than that..😃
JAYA_09 thumbnail
thanks taffy tofay i got up at 2.00 they were showing pratigya so that's onky i msged yaar
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thanks taffy tofay i got up at 2.00 they were showing pratigya so that's onky i msged yaar

yeah i too was waiting for the 2am repeat bu then saw the guide it was Pratigya n Sgp's mahaepi repeats......