(GEETA) MAA TUJHE SALAAM ! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Isha.

Arjun....😆

Let Geeta be next BB season's contestant. DID team anyway can be managed by "Her Assistants".

Then koi bhi faint, fight ya bhukha hoga toh bigg boss swayam ghar ke andar jaake ek do aansu baha ke contestant ko sambhalenge 😉
Originally posted by Rapier

😆true that! i didn't know u watched DID! well, welcome!😉

Rappy 🤗

Yeah I do watch DID doubles just that never accessed this forum 😛  I kind of don't find much to discuss when it comes to singing/dancing reality shows.

But I couldn't resist my feelings when I saw Dharmesh saluting Geeta Maa 😆  I wish people start appreciating their own parents too in same way 😳 

Anyways, who are you supporting ? I didn't like anyone as a pair but falon and karan are great dancers 😊

Originally posted by .Arjun

Rappy 🤗

Yeah I do watch DID doubles just that never accessed this forum 😛  I kind of don't find much to discuss when it comes to singing/dancing reality shows.

But I couldn't resist my feelings when I saw Dharmesh saluting Geeta Maa 😆  I wish people start appreciating their own parents too in same way 😳 

Anyways, who are you supporting ? I didn't like anyone as a pair but falon and karan are great dancers 😊

Arjun bhai whoever I like, whether it be D-sir or Binny or Falon....majority of the  forum manages to get against them 😆 
Edited by Mihirism - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mihirism

Arjun bhai whoever I like, whether it be D-sir or Binny or Falon....majority of the  forum manages to get against them 😆 

Really ? Kaun hain wo kambhakt ? 😈  We will make them like Falon 😳

Originally posted by .Arjun

Rappy 🤗

🤗 great to see u here!

lol! if only!

i am supporting vikku-nikku and amit-falon. i like them when it comes to jodis! all 4 of them are pretty good. and i love karan tooo!!!!!!!!!👍🏼 he is a clean dancer!

haan haan! itne important jo ho!😛😆 jk. but i am certainly not among those who are against falon! i loved falon and amit since the first week! just clarifying that up for u!😆

🤗 great to see u here!

lol! if only!

i am supporting vikku-nikku and amit-falon. i like them when it comes to jodis! all 4 of them are pretty good. and i love karan tooo!!!!!!!!!👍🏼 he is a clean dancer!

how come we have the same exact taste 😆

how come we have the same exact taste 😆

cuz ur a copy cat!😛😆 or maybe we both appreciate the same things and that is good dancing!👍🏼
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago

cuz ur a copy cat!😛😆 or maybe we both appreciate the same things and that is good dancing!👍🏼

that can't be true....u don't appreciate D-sir 😆

that can't be true....u don't appreciate D-sir 😆

lol. i told u already. i appreciate dharmesh cuz is a good dancer. but i never thought he was as awesome as everyone makes it out to be.