plz cont soon
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ff
loved the way armaan killed vivek
plz continue soon n do pm me
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it plz update soon and pm me plzzz
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh my goodness. I haven't been on here in over a year! I'm so sorry!!! Thank you all for the love and support with this FF! But you guys are going to hate me more now 😒  

I will not be continuing this FF. I honestly do not remember where I intended the story line to go and instead of bs-ing a mediocre plot I think it will be better if I just leave the story where it is. Also, I have no clue who was on the PM list. And my last reason: I'm honestly too busy with school and life at this point. 😕
I really hope you all will understand and respect my decision. I have had no time for myself this past year, let alone having time to sit down and write an FF. There is just way too much going on for me.

Hope you all have been well though. I have missed and will continue to miss being on here. <3 
If I can find time to sit down and write, you might see some OS's and really short stories from me, but definitely not anytime soon.

Love you all!
Edited by SlickSamosa - 11 years ago
good to hear from you.
eventhough we got the bad news, but atleast you responded.
hopefully, one day you'll decide to continue this FF.
if you'd do, please do pm me.
take care dear!!!!!!!!!!
hey its so good to see u here dear :) of course we were waiting for update but i can understand how it happens when studies start to take a toll...its ok... but do write OSs and post them 😊 tc
i hate you for not continuing this…but its not your fault…I understand…its just a shame to never know what happened next :(
@s4mosa: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊