Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s4mosa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@charmingkiller: Thanks! I've added you.

@aish_loves_KaSh: Probably not today, but maybe tomorrow or Monday.

@-Aloya-: Thank you! And it's alright, don't worry about it. I added you. πŸ˜Š
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
continue soon
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just finish reading this ff.. and I absolutely loved it...
It is Awesome...
Do add me to your PM list.. 

Update soon
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

amazing part...

loved it yaar...

hope all goes well..

thnx for the pm...

neha-rockss thumbnail
samosaa...were r yu??
i hope yur fine?
do pm me !!!!
tc asnaa <3 <3
s4mosa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
I am sooo sorry for just disappearing on all of you!! I am perfectly fine, so don't worry. πŸ˜› I was busy with helping out in my friend's wedding and didn't have time to come on and update. Thank you all for such wonderful comments! You guys are seriously the best. πŸ˜ƒ

Here's a part.. Kinda short since I haven't really had time to write recently. I wrote this really quick this morning. Next part will have the big day! πŸ˜Š

Part 10

"Shall we discuss the plan once again? Or have you all understood?" Shashank walked in front of the line of men in front of him. They all nodded showing him they understood. "Armaan." He called and gestured for him to stand with him.

"Sir." Armaan stepped forward.

"I trust everything will go as plan with you in charge?"

"Yes, sir." Armaan confidently answered back to him. "Our plan shall be successful."

"Good, good." Shashank placed his hand on Armaan's shoulder and turned towards the others. "I hope that you all do not let me down." He quietly exited while the others stood and looked at Armaan.

"You heard him, everything must go as planned. No mistakes." Armaan sternly told them as they shook their heads. "Abhi, do you know what you must do?"

"Yes, I do." Abhi said. "I will do my best to keep them safe."

"You will give it your all." Armaan swiftly walked in front of him and held his shirt. "Nothing should happen to Shilpa or her family!" He spoke through clenched teeth.

"Y-Yes, Armaan." He lowered his gaze and stepped back as Armaan released him.

"Now leave!" Armaan pointed to the door. "All of you! I expect you back early morning tomorrow before we take our positions." They quickly filed out of the room while Rahul stayed behind.

"Armaan," He approached him from behind. "Are you sure you want to do all this?"

"Is there even a need to ask, brother?" Armaan responded, "I am firm on my decision. I will not back down. The Khannas will get what they deserve."

"I am sure, little brother." Rahul made him turn around to face him. "Have you spoken with Shilpa?"

"I will be meeting her tonight." Armaan informed him, "She is quite frightened about tomorrow. She needs me."

"Anyone in a similar situation would feel the same, Armaan." Rahul added. "She will obviously want you by her side."

----

"Muskaan, I cannot take all of this anymore." Shilpa tossed the clothing and jewels that her mother piled onto her hands onto the floor. She then walked up to Muskaan, who was also burdened with carrying it and knocked it from her hands as well. "This is all too much." Muskaan sat down beside her and held her tight.

"I know, Shilpa. It's only until tomorrow, do you not remember?" She looked up at Shilpa who still held the same annoyed expression. "This will be the last night you must deal with your parents' ignorance. Just forget it all right now. Think of your future. With Armaan." Shilpa's lips slowly curved into a small smile.

"You are right." Her smile then turned into a wide grin. "I cannot wait to be Armaan's bride. How I wish to be with him at this moment."

"Shilpa! Muskaan! Come down at once!" Shilpa smile was replaced with a frown when she heard her mother call. The two of them stood up and began to walk toward the door.

"Where are you off to, my lady?" Shilpa turned quickly, recognizing the voice behind her. Her eyes lit up seeing her love standing before her.

"Armaan!" She gasped as she ran into his arms. He engulfed her into his arms and placed a kiss upon the top of her head.

"Shilpa, your mother is calling!" Muskaan urgently said from the doorway. Armaan backed away from her.

"I will await your return." Armaan gave a promising smile to her and she rushed out of the room with a grin. Muskaan and her fled down the stairs and met her mother in the room nearby.

"Shilp-" Her mother looked toward her daughter and was shocked to see her smiling after sulking all day. "Well, it seems that some sense has gotten into you."

"What do you mean, mother?" Shilpa asked genuinely confused.

"Why, you are smiling. Finally you have accepted that you will be marrying Vivek."

"If that is what makes you happy, mother." Shilpa muttered in a sarcastic tone.

"Anyways, Muskaan you must return home. It is getting late and I do not want your parents worrying." Muskaan nodded to her and whispered a goodbye to Shilpa before leaving.

"Why have you called?" Shilpa asked.

"Again with attitude? Shilpa there is no point in arguing with me nor your father. This marriage will happen tomorrow." Shilpa rolled her eyes at her mother's words. "I have called you down so you can take these things to my room." She lifted up and outfit with matching jewelry. "I will be wearing this tomorrow for your wedding. Is it not wonderful?" She asked Shilpa, admiring it herself. Shilpa shrugged and walked over to her to take the gown.

Shilpa she ran up the stairs to toss the dress into her mother's room and then return to hers, where Armaan would be waiting. She entered her room and looked around, expecting Armaan to be there.

"Armaan?" She walked around looking for him. "Armaan." She called his name once again. She began to walk over to her window to look outside but was frightened when Armaan suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Frightened you, have I?" Armaan smiled, amused by her shocked expression. Shilpa playfully hit his chest as he chuckled. There was a silence that spread across the room as the two of them stood with each other in their arms. They spoke no words at all; only enjoying the presence of the other. Armaan occasionally placed light kisses on the top of her head as he ran his fingers through her open hair. He felt her smile and he too, smiled.

"Everything will go as planned, right Armaan?" Her voice wavered with uncertainty and Armaan didn't miss it. He held her face in his hands and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I assure you that nothing will go wrong." She gave a small smile back to him. "If however, something is amiss, you need not worry. You and your family will be safe. I will make sure of it."

"And you?" Shilpa looked into his eyes and asked. "You are equally important in my life. Nothing should happen to you either." Her voice was filled with concern.

"Nothing will happen, Shilpa."

"I really do hope you are right."

"Can we enjoy our time together right now? Forget about everything else for now. Just you and me." Armaan said hoping she would agree. A smile appeared on her lips as she looked up at him.

"Just us." She repeated as he led her to the window and jumped out. "Where are you going?" He forwarded his hand to her. She looked at him with hesitation before slowly placing her trembling hand into his. He helped her climb out from her room and onto the roof. She gripped onto his other hand to balance herself on the slanted roof.

"Is this not dangerous, Armaan?" She didn't move from her spot once she was out of her room fearing that one wrong step would make her fall.

"I see that you have not been out here before?" He said, more of a question than a statement.

"Never." She whispered. Her grip on his hands strengthened as she looked down. Armaan made her look at him.

"Don't look down." He said. "Follow me." As much as she wanted to, her feet did not move. He began to move away but her hand tugged on his arm and he turned around. "What is wrong?" He noticed the fear in her eyes as she looked back at him. She felt him squeeze her hand back. "Trust me." Armaan whispered to her. Shilpa took a deep breath and nodded her head. She began to slowly take a few steps toward him. Once she started moving, Armaan continued to lead the way. He led her onto a part of the roof that was flat so she wouldn't be scared to walk on her own. He jumped down onto a lower part, just a few feet down and then looked up at her. She slowly sat at the edge and looked at him.

"What are you looking at?" Shilpa asked.

"You look beautiful in the moonlight." He casually said with a grin. He saw her look away with a shy smile on her own lips. He moved next to her resting his head in her lap. Her hands began to caress and run through his hair. He rested his head for a while longer, liking the relaxation he was experiencing after so long. He lifted his head and looked up at her. His hands rested on the sides of her waist as she leaned down and placed her lips gently onto his for a quick kiss.

As soon as their lips met, Armaan lifted her off the edge and spun her around in his arms. With her hands on his shoulders and her head resting in the crook of his neck, Shilpa giggled loving every bit of the moment.

"Put me down Armaan!" She said in between her giggles.

"As you wish!" Armaan placed her feet onto the roof but still held onto her by the waist, keeping her close. He watched her giggle in front of him and couldn't help but smile as well.

They spent a few more hours together, just enjoying the other's company. Soon enough, Armaan guided her back to her room. He wished her a goodnight and swiftly left the residence. Shilpa lay in bed smiling until she fell asleep.

-------

PMs have been sent. Some of you need to clear out your inbox.
If you aren't already receiving PMs, let me know!

Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget comments! πŸ˜Š
Edited by SlickSamosa - 12 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part!
too cute at the end!
continue soon!
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb update.
please update soon this time.
thanks for the pm
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved ArSh
sooo cute
hope everything goes 2 plan
cant wait
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Edited by KaSh-Maneet-Fan - 12 years ago
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg dat was such a cute update! loved it!
lukin forward to da nxt part :)