Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s4mosa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@fri42911: Thanks!

@anumeha_rajat: Things are getting better. πŸ˜Š Thank you so much! Glad you liked it.

@HoneyLimeUsha: Thank you! Alrighty, thanks for letting me know. πŸ˜Š

@zARqaa_X: Thank you!

@lil_desi_goddes: Thanks!

@Klutszy_KaShian: Thanks!

@KaSh_luv: Lol thank you! I think most people want him dead. πŸ˜†

@kajenkashkriya: Thanks!

@sejal719: Thank you! I'll try to continue soon.

@neha-rockss: Tell me when you edit!

@m4manju: Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it. πŸ˜Š

@sammy4u: Thank you!

@sacred shrine: Let me know when you edit!

@Parishay_91: Thanks!

@twilightmystery: I'm sure you're not the only one! Thanks!

@cute.arsh: Thanks!

@shaaz_91: Thank you!

@kashndsel4eva: Thanks!

@aish_loves_KaSh: I hope so too! πŸ˜› Thank you! I've taken note of the username change, thanks. πŸ˜Š

@Azmii: Thank you!

@sweet_shilpa: Thanks!

@Laila.N: Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ I'll try to continue as soon as I can! I've started some of the next part, just need to find time to finish it.

@Parishay_91: Lol! I have no clue. But I'll try to finish another part this weekend if I'm not too busy.
neha-rockss thumbnail
@samosa...here yu go lol
oops sorry 4 d res!!!!!!!!!

mood bad so comment small ...lol
hmm d part was very captivative kind of a thriller movie...
wen r yu killng D PHAMOUS VIVEK🀣
yu bettr do dat fast or i ll enter d story nd kill him!!!
nd  d ARSH moment  looked very realistic...very beautifully nd simply described!!
abut ...armaans parents death...it was a shocker...
thanx 4 d pm nd yu really enroll yur readers quite well hehehehhe
update soon...
nd yaa hope yur fiancees bro gets well soon😊
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part but sad one...
cont soon...thanx for the pm...
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really loved it...from the sweet confession to EVERYTHING.. Try to update soon :)
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its really good...so they have killed their parents...I will love to see that bl**dy Vivek die in tyhe hands of Armaan... update soon..
s4mosa thumbnail
@neha-rockss: Hahaha I dare you to jump into the story and kill him! πŸ˜› I bet you're not the only one who wants to though haha. I actually dunno when I'll kill him, or if I will. I guess you and everyone else will have to wait and see what happens. πŸ˜‰ Glad you liked the part though! And his brother is getting better, thankfully. Doctor says his condition is much better now compared to last week and should be discharged soon. πŸ˜Š

@_Afrin_: Thank you!

@kash.is.bk4ever: Thank you! Will definitely try to. πŸ˜Š

@roshni_A: Thanks!
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
when we gonna get update πŸ˜
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hope everything will be fine. don't worry about the update.

s4mosa thumbnail
Part 9

Armaan and Rahul lay in bed at the crack of dawn. Rahul was awake staring at the ceiling above while Armaan continued to sleep. He lay there thinking; thinking about everything that had happened. His train of thought was interrupted by loud knocking below.

"Who could it be?" He got out of bed and walked down the stairs; the knocking getting louder with each step he took. As he approached the door, the knocking stopped. A folded piece of paper was slipped under the door. Rahul bent down and picked it up. He opened the door and looked outside; no one. The street was empty. 

He shut the door and turned around looking at the paper in his hand. Unfolding it, he realized it was a letter. He quickly skimmed over it and as soon as he finished, he ran up the stairs.

"Armaan!" Rahul shook Armaan awake from his sleep. "You must see this." He handed the paper to Armaan once he sat up.

"What is this?" Armaan yawned sleepily trying to keep his eyes open.

"Just read." Rahul directed him while pushing his hands up. Armaan rubbed his eyes and then started to read the letter.

"Armaan, whatever you must do to prevent the wedding must be done fast." He glanced at Rahul who gestured for him to continue reading. "Shilpa's marriage to Vivek has been fixed for the late afternoon of the day when he returns to the town with his father." He looked at Rahul once again. "That is this coming week!" Armaan looked back down at the paper. "Please do something quick. Shilpa is broken. Muskaan." Armaan held his head in his hands after he finished. "What am I to do!"

"Little brother, our plan. If it is successful, he will never make it to the wedding." Rahul reminded him.

"We must be more careful now though. If Shilpa is due to marry him, then she along with her family will be present at the arrival!" Armaan said exasperated. Rahul gave it a thought before nodding and agreeing what Armaan had said.

"That is quite true." Rahul sighed. "We must find a way to keep her as far away from them as possible. Do you know if any of our men will be disguised as one of them?" Armaan thought for a moment. "If you do, he can be asked to remain near Shilpa and her family to ensure their safety."

"That is a brilliant idea, brother. However I am not sure if there will be anyone there."

"We can surely ask." Rahul pointed out. "I am Shashank will understand if we express our concerns."

"Then it is settled. We shall meet with him." Armaan declared.

----

"Shilpa, my dear, are you not excited for your wedding?" She lifted her gaze from the ground to her mother.

"Not at all, mother." She gave a cold glare to her and lowered her gaze once again. Her mother simply shrugged and continued admiring the fine ornaments being displayed before her. All sorts of charms and jewels were laid out to be worn by the soon-to-be bride.

"Vivek is such a kind man, sending us these..." Her mother spoke in a heavenly tone and she held up a necklace. "They must be quite expensive!"

"If you think so benignly of him, why do you not marry him." Shilpa sarcastically muttered under her breath, not taking any particular interest in any of the fine jewelries.

"What is that, my dear?" Her perplexed mother turned around and asked.

"Nothing, mother." Shilpa displayed a false smile on her lips and then looked away. "Mother, this is uninteresting. May I go to Muskaan?"

"You are not allowed to leave the house, Shilpa." She said, still caught up with all the jewels.

"But it is right down the alley! It is not far." Shilpa argued. "I'll be back before nightfall." Her mother sighed dropping her hands onto her lap.

"If you must, then go. I still do not understand why you are being so unpleasant about this wedding." Shilpa stood up and began to walk to the door.

"I do not understand why you don't wish for your daughter's happiness." Shilpa coldly said before shutting the door behind her. She stepped down from the doorway and began to stroll down the alley. It was quite deserted except for the few passer-byers. She turned the corner and walked into the shadows approaching Muskaan's front door. But before she was able to reach it, she felt a tug on her arm and then a hand wrap around her slender waist as she was pulled into a dark corner behind a wall of crates. She was frightened at first, but recognizing the man, she relaxed.

"My love!" Armaan gasped before taking her into a kiss. Shilpa quickly responded back and brought her hands to his face, pulling him closer to herself. Armaan placed his hands on either side of her waist, bringing her body closer to him. He felt one hand hold his cheek while the other moved into his hair. They shared a passionate kiss expressing their love for each other.

Shilpa pulled away, out of breath. One hand rested on his shoulder, the other on his chest. Her gaze was lowered and she trembled in his hold as his hands gently rubbed against her waist. Armaan brought his hand to her chin and lifted her head. He smiled when his eyes captured hers. She smiled too, but it wasn't the same as before. There was hurt in her eyes.

"I received a message from Muskaan." Armaan said. "You must tell me," He continued, "will you be present at the arrival of Vivek and his father?"

"Yes, he has invited my family." Shilpa whispered. "I do not wish to go, however."

"Nor do I wish for you to go." He planted a kiss on her forehead. "I wish for you to stay here, in my arms."

"I desire the same, Armaan." Her hands wrapped around him and she rested her head against his chest. Armaan ran his hand through the soft, black tresses that fell onto her back.

"Shilpa, you must listen carefully." She pulled back with questioning eyes. "The day of the arrival, a man will be with you. You must make sure that your family and yourself remain by his side."

"What will be his name?" Shilpa asked.

"Abhi." Armaan answered. "He will keep you all safe."

"Armaan, what is it that you plan to do?" He took a step away from her and turned slightly.

"I cannot say."

"Do not be so cold, I asked out of mere curiosity." Shilpa stepped toward him and cupped his face, turning it to herself. "I trust you completely." She pecked his lips and embraced him once again. He wrapped his arms around her as well and tightened his hold.

"I must head to Muskaan's now. Mother might get suspicious and decide to check up on me." Shilpa started to walk away but felt a pull on her wrist. She turned around to face a smirking Armaan. "What is it?"

"I can at least walk you there, can I not?" He slid his hand from her wrist to her palm, entwining his fingers with hers. She shyly nodded as she saw him stop next to her. They walked together, slower than their normal pace; enjoying each other's presence. When they stopped in front of the door, Shilpa looked left and right.

"What is it you search for?" Armaan followed her gaze to the left and right wondering what it is she was looking for. As he turned his head back to face her he felt her lips on his. Armaan responded back with equal fervor. She pulled away smiling to herself.

"I was not searching; I was assuring that no one would see me kiss you." Shilpa looked up at him. "You know how the town would react knowing I am to be married to another man."

"You are only mine." Armaan declared caressing her cheek as she closed her eyes.

"And you are mine." Shilpa whispered with a small smile. "I must go now." She stepped back but Armaan pulled her back. He lifted their joined hands and held her hand in his. He placed a kiss onto her fair knuckles still keeping his eyes locked with hers. Shilpa slowly slid her hand out of his. She opened the front door and walked in. 

Right before closing the door she peeked through the crack between the door and its frame smiling at Armaan. Despite the darkness from the shadows of the building, he didn't miss the crimson color on her cheeks.

----------

PMs have been sent. Let me know if you didn't get one. Still trying to figure out who 'Armaan-KSG' now since they changed their username. If anyone knows the new username, please let me know so I can send a PM. πŸ˜Š

OH! And I was cleaning my computer and found two KaSh vids that I don't remember making at all. πŸ˜† Haha, if you're interested I uploaded them to youtube:

and

Warning you now, they aren't that great lol. πŸ˜›
Edited by SlickSamosa - 12 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail

yo samosaa😎

lol sorry 4 resπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
hmm d update was too cool wid awesome ASRH moments😳😳
aww loved her fearful concern nd his assertive side tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
looking forward to dere plan 😳😳😳
thanx 4 d pm nd update soon
nd i m sure yur all at peace in yur personal life nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ