Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Corner #17** (Page 114)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@rubal...tumhe koi ignore kar saktha hai kya...LOL
think whether its a compliment or not...LOL

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

24th and 25th yaar shwets...
but time is the main problem with literature and papers also...
 
If we allot 3 page for each essay and 20 minutes for each
 
1 page and 10 min for each short answer...
 
time wont be sufficient as well as our booklet...

they are not giving additinal sheets??Confused
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by haaki_ragz

@shwets: commerce is over...only literature left.....

Hi Hari..........Howzz ur Tragedies Goin On??Big smile

I hope u wont ignore meCry
tragedies are going on in a fine way...
just two more....
and then over....

oh wow thats ood........I think u will be free by 25 na??Then will we enjoy hereBig smile
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal...tumhe koi ignore kar saktha hai kya...LOL
think whether its a compliment or not...LOL

I take it as complimentWink LOL
SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Joined: 22 February 2010
Posts: 9740

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@shwets: no additional sheets, only 24 page booklet, that too broad ruled.....
 
 
@rubal: ya...I will become free by 25th :D
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal..now if i dont ask anything u will ask why...
so why are u sneezing rubal?LOL

and btw...i know the answer..LOL

To Gain everyone's attention.........U know the answer My Shweta then Y asking thisLOL

ok i wont ask...and please dont ask me to ask again ok...LOL

Excuse me...........Can u explain me wat u said??LOL

this explanation was not enough???so u want more explanation for the explanation i gave as u want me to explain what i already explained...shall i explain again my explanation...LOLLOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

@shwets: no additional sheets, only 24 page booklet, that too broad ruled.....
 
 
@rubal: ya...I will become free by 25th :D

thats ridiculous yar...Angryespecially for literature papers...
time is always a constraint...bt they shud provide papers..
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal..now if i dont ask anything u will ask why...
so why are u sneezing rubal?LOL

and btw...i know the answer..LOL

To Gain everyone's attention.........U know the answer My Shweta then Y asking thisLOL

ok i wont ask...and please dont ask me to ask again ok...LOL

Excuse me...........Can u explain me wat u said??LOL

this explanation was not enough???so u want more explanation for the explanation i gave as u want me to explain what i already explained...shall i explain again my explanation...LOLLOL

My Lil brain will burst Shweta if u explain me like this.....So I can say I got it LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
-^-SGP:HelpDesk & Suggestions Corner-^-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101

Author: -Ami-   Replies: 804   Views: 75921

-Ami- 804 75921 07 September 2012 at 7:00am by nature2
--^-- SuShaan's O.M.G. Corner/Thread --^-- (25/28)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 47   Views: 8579

.StarryPhoenix 47 8579 28 October 2010 at 10:41am by YusBee
Suhana's corner-changing for better-article

Author: janki-enonymous   Replies: 1   Views: 3660

janki-enonymous 1 3660 25 August 2010 at 2:35am by sanw
Suhanas corner: The mystery continues

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 1205

Armu4eva 0 1205 23 July 2010 at 9:26am by Armu4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index