Love U Zindagi

i really like kunal and his acting

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I really like kunal, and his acting i wish i get see more of kunal next weekend. i don't why just like him. i wish he comes in another drama. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just love him, i have folled him from Jamunia the last show he was in, he is just too good in acting...
--HiNa-- thumbnail
mujhe pata tha   woh tumhara fast boyfriend tha ......
 is liya tumhe yeh acha lagta hai ☺️kyunke yeh tujhe bohot time pehle he acha laga☺️
ta tha tujh isse pyaar ho gey tha ☺️is liya ab pher tumhe is se pyaar hogey hai☺️  pehle bar tu isse mile the tumhe☺️ yeh acha lagta tha aur tujh is se pyaar hogey tha☺️ aur pher tum dono mien fight ho gey 🥺 🥺 aur ab pher woh lat ke a gey hai apne pyaar ko wapas lehne ke liya 😍😎 
LovelyShweta thumbnail
kmh24ever - this was very annoying........ i strongly discourage these types of comments...

please appreciate - The guy is acting reaaly well thatsy he is being appreciated......
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LovelyShweta

kmh24ever - this was very annoying........ i strongly discourage these types of comments...

please appreciate - The guy is acting reaaly well thatsy he is being appreciated......

hey sweety i am just crazy about your comant 😕  hows you to tell mewhat i do or dont do? you dont know how much i am angry right now the made of this post is my best friends ok so i was joking with him and hows you to come in my life and takling me what i do or what i dont do is my life is my topic and is my comant is my friend and if is very annoying for you why you read that and comant it and is not about you is about my bestrfiend  so get out of my topic and hows you?   give me advice to strongly discourage these types of comments...? whats types 😕what have wrong in  this comant maybe you meant to  joking is not in rules of if?  i am sorry but i read rules of if and in the rules is not any rules like that  jokin is not in if rules? and  and i alright haave post please ignore everthink about me let me out of your life

sorry if you mind!!!!
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uff he is so cute he is 2 die for cute luvin the acting of kunal his chemistry of kuneet ❤️