Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you Ruby for the interview!

Very nice and happy to hear Deepak and Thendral getting more and more recognition from everywhere. It is funny that even men/boys watch it and like his TA character. You don't need to say about girls. They just love your character like me.LOL

All the very best to you Deepak and Thendral team! Keep making more people addicted to this serial! LOL 😛
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ruby for the interview.

Wow...is that Deepak!!!  He looks really different...then again I'm assuming that is an older picture.

I'm sorry, but can someone please translate the interview??  I can't read a single thing from it.

But as Theiva said, looks like Thendral is gaining more popularity!!  I am happy to hear that more people are watching and enjoying Thendral.

One of the main reasons why I first started loving this serial was because of Deepak and then the characters of Tamil and Tulasi.  Now, there are so many other reasons why I enjoy this serial as well.

All the best Deepak and the entire Thendral team.  We want Thendral to rock!
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
sahi. thumbnail

Thank u for the interview. After this interview I have get to know how deepak character could be and he is such a good human being. I like jodi no 1..... new season should start again and he should be the anchor. No one could fill his place... becoz he give the life to the show as a anchor by his funny manners.U r the king of anchor and best hero in serial.... All the best for ur future projects. I hope in future episode of thendral u will rock.

Edited by ravirr73 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank You Ruby for the interview...
Congrats!!! Deepak for the same....
Good to hear that Thendral has got a wide reach among people and that too among men too...
Keep rocking!!!
The success is mainly because of the originality the artists bring the show and the screenplay and like we all know this is the show where the hero and heroines too have flaws and not treated as GODs....
Congrats!! Thendral Team....

Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the great interview Ruby
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
here is the translation
Gentle breeze blowing whole country is talking!
By Sridevikumaresan
We met Thamilarasu(Theepac) from the series Thendral, who captured not only  the heart of the ladies of the house but the men alike to by his friendly and innocent talk. Because I am not different from my character Thamilarasu, is easy to perform he claimed.

Experice in acting in Thendral?
"Before Thendral started I asked the director about my character, he told me that it islike the way  you talk,be happy, be natural like your self,and that way the character is proceeding. respect the ladies, willing to help others, I am satisfied with this character".

You said because the Thamilrasu character is resemble your personalone it is easy, and if it is different?
If you see in "ThirumathiSelvam" my character called Jerry a foreign return, just opposite to the thendral charactor. I thought it would be finish soon,but because of the audience responce they  extend the character. He is a rich man,well educated, wanted to accomblishedevery thing in young age, high egostic person. Look alike a villan buthe is a nice person wanted to help his wife Kavery, and love her. good response for the Jerry character too.

Generally in small screen, the importance are being given to the ladies characters do you have any regrets?
No,not at all. If you see few years back all the series were being watched by ladies, but noe the men are showing interested in watching. When I go other cities, the people are talking with me about thendral. I have been in this field for ten years, but I never expect that I would get this much responce for thendral tremondous.

What is the difference between the programme presenter and the actor?
when you are an actor you have to listen to your director. You have to give the life to the charcter that directer ask you to portray, but as a presenter, you have to be yourself. You have to perform according to the situation on the stage. You have to knoe what to tell, what should not be told, co-ordinate with your other presenter.In Jodi Number 1 programme I got a very good co anchor. Thats why that programme was very successful

How did you come to this industry?
By accedent. i got a modelling chance. IWhy not Thinging todo the modelling while studying. My father wanted tostudy computer studies.
I asked my father to give me a year to do this. i promised my father if I did not succeedin this industry, I would go back to my studies. He agreed.  Within a year  there are many series on tv . Appa's friends ask about me "Is it your son"  My father is so happy andhe left me to my route.  wowIt's been ten years now

Are you acting in any films?
Acted in "mun thinam paarthenae" now acing in "uyar thiru 420" as the main actor/s friend.

Tell about your family?
My wife's name is Sivaranjini  and have a son 2years old name Akmith, he is very mischievous guy
Source: Dinamani Sunday March 20th Edition

if any type error excuse me

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Ruby for Deepak's interview! 😃

I am soooooo happy to read Thendral being loved by all kind of audience, even boys watch it coz of their beautiful romance...lol...

Cool that Deepak got recognition thru Thendral too. Wish to see a movie with Deepak and Shruti :P

And Deepak looke soo handsome in this pics acc. to me 😳 😳
divyadora thumbnail
super deepak.i like u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😆
Thank you Ruby for the interview