R.I.P Theo ... Modz plz make this global - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ..Angel..

awwwwhhhh...bless themmm =(
youu knooww last weekkk...there was this guyy in our cityy..he was 15years old samee agee as uss..he went to my cousins school...and my cousinn kneww him ...and he was playiingg football on a saturdayy and he died right there and then unexpectdlyy....he had a underlying heart conditionn....but youu know one thing that is making his parents get through this is that he died doingg what he loved the mostt..football...  =(
its so sadd when someone so youngg goess =(
x

OMG...something like that happened wiv my lil cousin when he was in yr 5 last year...he had a friend and he just like passed out in the playground and by the time they took him to the hospital he had died...his family was devestated...like the same thing happened to his other  siblings tooo...noone likes these moments...brings tears to everyones eyes...
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

OMG...something like that happened wiv my lil cousin when he was in yr 5 last year...he had a friend and he just like passed out in the playground and by the time they took him to the hospital he had died...his family was devestated...like the same thing happened to his other  siblings tooo...noone likes these moments...brings tears to everyones eyes...

i knowww telll me aboutt it andd youu knoww our wholee cityy is shakenn up aboutt thiss because he was such a amaziingg guyyy =(
andd i heard this other guy who was 15 in another city died the same way on the same weekend...he died playiing football tooo =(
andd thee most upsettiing thing is that when people goo unexpectdly its heartbreakingg...becausee your alwayzz thinkingg i never got to sayy a final byee...and what if i had stopped them from going out and doiing this....maybe they would never have gonee...you know regret is the worst feelingg evaa...... =(
x

aww bless him preeti thats soo saddd
i know right annie
it devistating i wouldnt wont anyone to go through the pain the parents must be goin through at the moment

i knowww telll me aboutt it andd youu knoww our wholee cityy is shakenn up aboutt thiss because he was such a amaziingg guyyy =(
andd i heard this other guy who was 15 in another city died the same way on the same weekend...he died playiing football tooo =(
andd thee most upsettiing thing is that when people goo unexpectdly its heartbreakingg...becausee your alwayzz thinkingg i never got to sayy a final byee...and what if i had stopped them from going out and doiing this....maybe they would never have gonee...you know regret is the worst feelingg evaa...... =(
x

Yeah i know...it hurts a lot when a lil kid goes...ur like they have a long life to live and to enjoy it to the fullest with no worries. They will pursue their dreams and have a great life and the next moment u get the news their gone. I mean my cousins friend was just 9 bless him. Just passed out and by the time the ambulance came he was gone to God. 😭
omggg thats just not fair but ohh well lyf goes on i guess
i just pray that they all rest in peace
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Yeah i know...it hurts a lot when a lil kid goes...ur like they have a long life to live and to enjoy it to the fullest with no worries. They will pursue their dreams and have a great life and the next moment u get the news their gone. I mean my cousins friend was just 9 bless him. Just passed out and by the time the ambulance came he was gone to God. 😭

awwhhh....i knoowww......😭
andd yourr cousin...ohh my goshh...he must have been well heartbroken...and seeing someone go likee that is major for them...i mean it is hard for us elders too accept it and copee...but imaginee what those lil ones must havee gonee throuughh =(
x

aww bless ya annie
ur soo sweetttt
bless ya
may u have long lyf ameem

awwhhh....i knoowww......😭
andd yourr cousin...ohh my goshh...he must have been well heartbroken...and seeing someone go likee that is major for them...i mean it is hard for us elders too accept it and copee...but imaginee what those lil ones must havee gonee throuughh =(
x

I know if i was there i wouldn't be able to take it...its really sad...Cry
Sorry to hear tht
Its really Sad,,,May his soul Rest in Peace
may his soul rest in peace RIP