Suggestions / Comments

Request for TB article on PKYEK upcoming storyline

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello IF,

It has been such a long time since we have gotten any article regarding the news on the future storyline of pyar ki yeh ek kahani storyline. Before, we used to get quite some articles on that. Is there any way Telly Buzz can give us an insight on PKYEK storyline?? I am not asking you to disclose the entire future storyline, but give us some hints on what's in store for us. You know how you have articles on the storyline of the show (like the articles published in the Telly Buzz Wassup?? section). I am just asking for such article regarding the storyline of PKYEK. There are certain tracks going on in the show about which fans are not quite happy. Also, the lead pair (the main USP of the show) is shown rarely in the show. Hence, a lot of speculations are taking place among the viewers which also causes frustration. From last 4 weeks, the fans of this show have been the most unhappy people regarding the current story of the show. At this time, it would be very nice to read an article which talks about the storyline of the show and what fans can expect in the coming episodes of this show. This would also bring enthusiasm and excitement in the viewers.
Also, it would be nice if the article is about the lead pair (abhay and piya) and their love story. It is very much needed.

I would very much appreciate it, if TB can get us an article on PKYEK storyline.

Thank you very much!
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yeahhh