Cvs!Amma and Shakti has crossed all boundaries!

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Amma has crossed all her limits today in the ME.
She openly asked some drunkards to play holi with her daughter - in- law Pratigya. She has no concept of decency in her. It was pathetic.

Shakti is a criminal who does not belong in a civilized society. The way he lured his low life friends towards his own sister-in-law proved that men like these are dangerous. He needs to leave Aarushi alone. He is a dangerous molester who needs to be behind bars.

Cvs! In United States,these kind of men are labeled as molesters and their whereabouts are publicly accessable to residents. For example,I know exactly where these criminals are located if they are near my neighborhood.

Again, when are the criminals be punished ? How long will this go on?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

they just want to show that these sort of characters are also alive in this world lolll, its gud dat dey show us the REALITY, we all know its bad, but this is a part of the drama/reality

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu thank u so much for such a topic. i was abt to post one on amma. u started. amma told crossed all the limits. will seh tell that for her daughter. see this difference of daughter and daughter in law is in india today also. mark my words. what daughter does is o,.k but when it comes to daughter in law the law changes. she was so disgusting today. if i was there i would have slapped she is a women and after Prats is her dauther in law come on yar. i know CV's r showing the life situvation and what goes in the society that is true. it still goes in town and cities too. they r correct in showing. in the name of festivals lot of things happens. they showed the right thing. peopl;e have to know and fight back. when u travel in  a crowded bus also things happens.
   now shakti have crossed everything. he is trying to hurt his brother to show how b'eautiful her sister in law is. man that is the height. i don;t know what all drama our krishna will create hoping he is in his senses after the baang. but i don;t have much hope. already the cv's have degraded his character to such a extent.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida0201

they just want to show that these sort of characters are also alive in this world lolll, its gud dat dey show us the REALITY, we all know its bad, but this is a part of the drama/reality

Hello Abida,

My point exactly. We all know that there are people like that in the society. Are'nt we watching them for quite a long time now? Amma's verbal and physical abuse to her Dil's and Shakti's criminal activities have gone too far. But for how long dear? Will these criminals keep on tormenting innocent people and that will be the end of the story. Enough is enough . Every crime has a punishment and its time that these people are brought to justice.

Lots of crime has been shown ,but in return there has been no punishment for these culprits. Its time the cvs take some responsibilities and show proper judgement.

Anu
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Anu thank u so much for such a topic. i was abt to post one on amma. u started. amma told crossed all the limits. will seh tell that for her daughter. see this difference of daughter and daughter in law is in india today also. mark my words. what daughter does is o,.k but when it comes to daughter in law the law changes. she was so disgusting today. if i was there i would have slapped she is a women and after Prats is her dauther in law come on yar. i know CV's r showing the life situvation and what goes in the society that is true. it still goes in town and cities too. they r correct in showing. in the name of festivals lot of things happens. they showed the right thing. peopl;e have to know and fight back. when u travel in  a crowded bus also things happens.

now shakti have crossed everything. he is trying to hurt his brother to show how b'eautiful her sister in law is. man that is the height. i don;t know what all drama our krishna will create hoping he is in his senses after the baang. but i don;t have much hope. already the cv's have degraded his character to such a extent.

Hello Laks,

Thanks.

Yes Amma is an evil woman who is actually a criminal. She needs to be in jail along with SS and Shakti. These kind of woman are like menace in the name of womanhood. Although it is a fictional character, I have heard nervous details about such women in real life. I despise women like her. She is rotten from the core of her heart.
And honestly Shakti is beyond discussion. I do not consider people like him in real life as  human beings.

Anu
telesoap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Abida,

My point exactly. We all know that there are people like that in the society. Are'nt we watching them for quite a long time now? Amma's verbal and physical abuse to her Dil's and Shakti's criminal activities have gone too far. But for how long dear? Will these criminals keep on tormenting innocent people and that will be the end of the story. Enough is enough . Every crime has a punishment and its time that these people are brought to justice.

Lots of crime has been shown ,but in return there has been no punishment for these culprits. Its time the cvs take some responsibilities and show proper judgement.

Anu

Hello Anu,
Thanks for the post!  @ blue/bold:  Well said👍🏼!!  CVs!! wake up !  It is about time you show the evils getting their due.
Telesoap
telesoap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She openly asked some drunkards to play holi with her daughter - in- law Pratigya. She has no concept of decency in her. It was pathetic.

Shakti is a criminal who does not belong in a civilized society. The way he lured his low life friends towards his own sister-in-law proved that men like these are dangerous. He needs to leave Aarushi alone. He is a dangerous molester who needs to be behind bars.

Cvs! In United States,these kind of men are labeled as molesters and their whereabouts are publicly accessable to residents. For example,I know exactly where these criminals are located if they are near my neighborhood.

Thanks Anu.  @ bold: True.  CVs show us some positives now, will you? Enough of the evils!!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Any one wonders why amma gets her pershadi often in front of the entire family, why Shakti suffers and has no liking from any one in the family. Its their deeds and Karama punishes them. So law punishes them or not Karma does for each and every crime they commit. Don't worry Anu,  criminals won't go scot free, sooner or later, they gets their due punishments one way or the other. 😊
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: telesoap

Hello Anu,
Thanks for the post!  @ blue/bold:  Well said👍🏼!!  CVs!! wake up !  It is about time you show the evils getting their due.
Telesoap

Thanks,

Anu
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya Anu and abida that is wht i am also thinking it is woman empowerment. so why is the injustice no t punished. they have to suffer some consequences. what is the message they r giving to the public. they say they r giving message to public. but it is wrong. people will think they can do wrong and get away from it. some punishment they have to suffer. shakti and ammai has to suffer. it is too much.i think today pratigya should have hit back at amma. i felt like that. OMG.