Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

zee
b positive..............it wont ever happen.............otherwise IF and FB will crash coz of fans outburst.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just hope that both the channel and the creatives get a lesson, the fans should make it hell for them then they understand that we r waiting for Maaneet's passionate scenes and CON since ages πŸ˜­πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hayye ...yeh kiski yaad dila di Vinu ... seedha seedha bol dete ke, nihu/nautanki dont go to sleep ...☺️

asmani tak theek hai .. as long as tehre is no ishq leta its okay !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

I feel this time's judaai gone be really long and the fans gone blast both the channel and the creatives......

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..................keh do ki ye jhoot hai..............................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vinu maaneet pe accha waala song sequence hona chahiye ....something that has the effect of hum tum ek kamre main/teri deewani ...mast mast do nain, that produces the effect of divinity !!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: LVraaz

Hailaa !! temorocks?? what's your name ?? what's your name?? dont tell me  it's sheila ya munni...!! 🀣no divorce dear temo!! πŸ˜‰

No munni, sheila could be, but no munni...Only 1 munni is here, samjhe tum (MSK style).....

Muniza
I want Brij, Yash and Meera back.......

Dev should stay and find a girl, maybe Meera, thought I want her with Yash, but if not then Dev and Meera.......

NASA should be thrown out πŸ˜†

NT should wake up and turn Dev's life to hell 🀣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@LVraaz...arre scene kuch hot nahin hai na!  They can rehearse first and then shoot as many retakes as they want, it will be perfect for Maaneet!  I trust they both professional yaar, they can do it!  Now I'm leaving it up to u to plant that seed in which ever mind it needs planted in! 😳
This content was originally posted by: LVraaz

Hailaa !! temorocks?? what's your name ?? what's your name?? dont tell me  it's sheila ya munni...!! 🀣no divorce dear temo!! πŸ˜‰

Call me Zee........

😳

Thanks, tell the CVs and the channel, if the divorce happen then u will recive zor sa kantaap from the fans πŸ˜†

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
LVraaz thumbnail
okayh final salamzz.. chalte chalte.. have a nice sleep everybody..
πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—

HITLER > wish dreamydolz speedy recovery... nd best of luck to Sherni.. yu take care too..catch yu soon!! till then, salamz.