Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: PatiVrata

ek dam bakwas epi tha.aur usey super saturday ka naam de diya aur dimaag kharab kar diya.Dev aur Nandini ko aur dekhne ki himmat nahi hai.they are pethetic.so fakes and filmy.

we want more maneet hot scenes.one cheek waala kiss.one hand waala and one back.ask your boss to do it LVJiii....

I am agree with you, only MaanEet have no idea, why there is Dev and Nandini track...Anyways love your kiss idea😉...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Woh kya is desh ka Pradhan Mantri hai?Main jaanti hoon ye khaali main footage khaane aata hai yahan.Tum saari khoobsorat ladkiyon se flirt karne.Jaago Mohan Pyariyo

Tumhe kaise pata, aur tum kaise baat kur sakti ho humare Vinu ke baare mein, humare Nihu ke Vinu ke baare mein? Seriously girl you need a life😡....

Muniza
PatiVrata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you dear.why do they show so much of waste characters in the show.This was made for Maan and Geet na?
Originally posted by: muniza75

I am agree with you, only MaanEet have no idea, why there is Dev and Nandini track...Anyways love your kiss idea😉...

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail

thank you dear.why do they show so much of waste characters in the show.This was made for Maan and Geet na?

Anyways my name is Muniza, you can call me Munni..Not munni badnaam, it's just for friends....
Geet is actually for Geet only, but Maan can be accepted, but Dev😡....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Woh kya is desh ka Pradhan Mantri hai?Main jaanti hoon ye khaali main footage khaane aata hai yahan.Tum saari khoobsorat ladkiyon se flirt karne.Jaago Mohan Pyariyo

footage kaun khaanay ayaa hai yeh to saaf dekh raha hai.......but thanks for the compliment dear....u called us pyariyos....and khoobsurat.😳
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
PatiVrata thumbnail
i want more but these useless people show only small ones here and there and i dont like it.kuch toh dikha do bhaiya!driverr bhaiya!😊

PatiVrata thumbnail
bura na maniyo behna.It was not directed at you at all.I was just telling LVbhaiyya i know he is a driver.
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

footage kaun khaanay ayaa hai yeh to saaf dekh raha hai.......but thanks for the compliment dear....u called us pyariyos....and khoosurat.😳

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arrey shant thread waasio - sab thik hi chal raha hai aur acha hi hoga... dev jo padega zor ka fatka - named nandini... bahot maza aayega... keep patience!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Pativrata - How you are so sure he is driver? And who's driver he is?
He is our friend, and i really don't like people talk about him like that....

Muniza
PatiVrata thumbnail
but i cant stand those two.they wasted whole of yesterday episode on them.I want to see my Maaneett and only Maaneett!The hottest eternal jodi ever on Indian Television.Guru is the man of many womans dreams.Why these makers are wasting him because of other character?
Originally posted by: dtri

arrey shant thread waasio - sab thik hi chal raha hai aur acha hi hoga... dev jo padega zor ka fatka - named nandini... bahot maza aayega... keep patience!!