Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 117

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
 PatiVrata
This is a friendly advice for you, I am as  a member of DT requesting you please follow the IF rule.  Please think twice and read it thrice before you post. The forum is for the healthy, friendly and constrictive discussion, please avoid to make offensive post or do not post any thing insulting about other members. Respect their views and if you disagree then be polite in explaining your opinion.  Please do not forget freedom always comes with responsibilities, duties and  certain extent of discipline.  
Keep in mind that whenever mod comes online and  if finds your post offensive you will get warning.  

Arpita 
Edited by md410 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PatiVrata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why doesnt no one understands my feelings?😕Anyway i will follow all rules of this forum.I will not share my feelings.I will read only and write only sometimes.That time all will be happy.I shall not be get warnings also from mods.I wanted to express only but always wrong meanings are taken from what i said.Today onwards I shall be like silent girl😊.All of you let us be friendly and sweet.My intentions are inccosent. Edited by PatiVrata - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
SO, today munni di and I sat and watched some beautiful scenes of Maaneet, u know just random scenes. Some pre wedding scenes, that ended up giving us goosebumps....and gave us loads of smiles, and some scenes before Maaneet confessed their feelings and ended up giving us chills and curiosity even when we have seen what will happen further.😆😆

Then I came across a scene, a scene that i had not seen in a while; after watching it i realized why I had refrained from watching that particular scene.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9EmPSYxYfk&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

This particular scene even now, makes me cry buckets of tears everytime i see those innocent eyes of Geet Handa. That Geet Handa whom had gone through soooo much pain in her life at such a young age. One event in her life shook her whole being, took her existence away from her. This scene, not only was I crying with her, but I felt each and every moment that she had gone through because of that particular event in her life. I was able to put myself in her shoes and feel her every wound.

Maan cringed as he looked at Geet saying that she wished that she can sleep on her mother's lap......his eyes portrayed the pain when geet had uttered those words. This scene made me once again think of what Maaneet stood for me.

Maan, took our breath away with the way he loved Geet...
the way he fought for her...felt all of her wounds...

and when we looked at geet we smiled.....with pride
 that she stands up for justice...and will fight
 for all women whom had a dev in their life
and left them crying and suffering

when we looked at maan...we wished and hoped that women like geet would meet a man like Maan...whom will love them...and heal their wounds

and wished that many of us whom are young and single would get someone as loving and caring as him.

We waited every day, to see what new chapter will open in Geet' life.....what more will the poor girl have to go through.....
and today when I watch this scene, I feel why did she forgive Dev? How can it be sooo easy for her to just forget what she was put through because of this one man, how much she was put through with no fault of hers!

We watched this show everyday with the yearn to see this girl get her justice......that justice that these beautiful innocent eyes of Geet were searching for.....it all ended when she forgave Dev.
kaha gaya woh message....kaha gaye woh umeed jo hum baith ke dektay thay yeh show?

I agree, i am loving the current track. All of the new characters introduced right now are beautiful, actors whom have gotten under the skin of their characters and are doing a wonderful job. We asked for a story and we got a BANG on storyline.....

but as a woman, somewhere in my heart i will always search for that justice that was never served.

As a woman, can i not request that somewhere in the storyline, they should revive that social message back. I know for some, forgiveness is a way to move on, and I respect geet for that, and wat i liked was that she had said she can forgive but not forget.
IF geet is to forgive dev, which she technically did😆 isn't there any way where it can be shown that what she did was right, so that she can once again be understood by those that have failed to understand her?
Eyes are still wandering to see whether Dev will be punished still or not?

GHSP was a show that had started to open eyes of many to see what is happening to millions of girls in Punjab. It started out with a social message, which was what made this show beautiful and unique. I hope that this social message continues so that no one that is not a GHSP fan can point fingers at my show. So that any Geet Handa in this world can look at this show for bases of help as an inspiration😳
 again..................
I love this scene, it makes me cry buckets of tears.........very close to my heart.....and for others too.....
a request from not just one woman, but for millions of women out there thinking the same as me

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bang on Shivi, meri jaan...Loved it darling..I, myself cried a lot while watching this scene..It freshened up the whole pain again, what Geet have gone through...I am totally agree with you, we want that social message back in show, and we want justice for Geet..Somewhere i have trust on my CV's that they will definitely bring this issue back, and Geet will get the justice....Our CV's cares about us, they love us, and they will definitely bring that issue back on right time....

Let them do their job, and we have to trust them, and keep reminding them that  what actually they are forgetting...

Love you dear for sharing the beautiful scene.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PatiVrata

Why doesnt no one understands my feelings?😕Anyway i will follow all rules of this forum.I will not share my feelings.I will read only and write only sometimes.That time all will be happy.I shall not be get warnings also from mods.I wanted to express only but always wrong meanings are taken from what i said.Today onwards I shall be like silent girl😊.All of you let us be friendly and sweet.My intentions are inccosent.

well i read all your posts..... with a little bit research in human psychology.......gal i understand you😃 .people have different mode of expression...some are like loud....moderate....outspoken......taunting.......offensive ...defensive..etc etc.... but we all have to see and find underlying meaning one is portraying 😳....please dont be upset....got your point what you want to say 👍🏼.... no doubt we all love this show...a little thing can upset yar...i know what you are saying because of your past negative experience with other show  you are upset and you dont want this wont this to be happen here😛

i am sure LVraaz will got your point dont worry

komal
Edited by fats30 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Bang on Shivi, meri jaan...Loved it darling..I, myself cried a lot while watching this scene..It freshened up the whole pain again, what Geet have gone through...I am totally agree with you, we want that social message back in show, and we want justice for Geet..Somewhere i have trust on my CV's that they will definitely bring this issue back, and Geet will get the justice....Our CV's cares about us, they love us, and they will definitely bring that issue back on right time....

Let them do their job, and we have to trust them, and keep reminding them that  what actually they are forgetting...

Love you dear for sharing the beautiful scene.....

Muniza

hmmmmm i do trust them.....and i am lovin the show even now.......but i had to just say this bit after watching such a powerful scene like this......sooo beautiful.....touching........Gurti did a fab job....brilliant job.........

hope to see something more like before.....like how "thinking outside of the box"😛
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
PatiVrata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh thank you very much.I was very upsetted last night after were very rude with me.I know i was upset with current track and was telling to LVbhaiyya same thing but why they should all tell me how i should talk.I think i will also try and check what all things i am writing over here.I hope there will more friends soon.

well i read all your posts..... with a little bit research in human psychology.......gal i understand you😃 .people have different mode of expression...some are like loud....moderate....outspoken......taunting.......offensive ...defensive..etc etc.... but we all have to see and find underlying meaning one is portraying 😳....please dont be upset....got your point what you want to say 👍🏼.... no doubt we all love this show...a little thing can upset yar...i know what you are saying because of your past negative experience with other show  you are upset and you dont want this wont this to be happen here😛

i am sure LVraaz will got your point dont worry

komal

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hmmmmm i do trust them.....and i am lovin the show even now.......but i had to just say this bit after watching such a powerful scene like this......sooo beautiful.....touching........Gurti did a fab job....brilliant job.........

hope to see something more like before.....like how "thinking outside of the box"😛

I had read Shivani's post on the Idiotz page n the entire thing bout them grieving for their baby kinda reminds me of a similar pain like that of the above video. Wish we get to see them open up about this issue yaa.....I'm sure I'll cry my eyes dry.
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@vinu what happens to our show today😕

1. geet maan characters totally butchered

2. too many characters ...maaneet are just sidelined ...they just come as cameos 

3.show was awesome for past two weeks...whats the purpose of bringing dev , nandani and even darji

today was totally mess why?????????????????

and please no dev mistaken as maan🤢....that would be a last nail in coffin
Edited by fats30 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Poor Vinu has to now open a new thread ..LOL .. 150 hone ko hai ...