Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Uh PAvitrata ... first off .. no one here told you expressing your feelings about the show or Maaneet was a sin ... we all said to do it respectfully and not in a tone that bashes everything. .. you can go back and read your own comments about the entire Darji/Pammi/Tej/Lucky/Dev/Nandini topic you had posted ... proof is in the pudding when you talked only negatively about it.

There's a way to say certain things .. and you clearly did not know how to do it.

We never told you expressing your feelings or opinions was a bad thing .. hell we do it ourselves. So who are we to stop you haina? ...  ...

BUT .. you do not tell us that we deteriorate the look and feel of this forum when you go around telling people right away how rude they are -- do not expect a great welcome into the forum if you do not know etiquettes and how to talk to people.

That said and done .. I do not feel like discussing this any further with you. You can keep your comments for me to yourself and go around expressing your dislike for the forum.

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ All - Please chill now, she is new, give her time, she will be fine...Guide her rather than get angry.....

Muniza

angry kaun hai.....maine to kaha.....for her to guide me into the light....far far away....where i can understand myself more....gussa koi nahin hai diπŸ˜›
PatiVrata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
take that sarcasm of your and store it in your cupboard honeybun!!you will need it for better thins in life.I am amazed at how obseesive you are about the show.Thanks for the company.I love Maaneet but you love the show.You have been here for longer than i am thats what gives you the understanding.So dont pride yourself over knowing things.Humility and polite behavior goes a long way.This is no way of treating a new person.Now dont go ranting about how i was rude to you.Put an end to this.I am bored already.
why you should test me on characters?we are not giving exams na?we are watching show for fun.I want to meet Maneett and when we cant see more i dont like.Why i should understand all this that reasons.

PatiVrata thumbnail
Thanks my dear.😊this means a lot to me.Really.

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ All - Please chill now, she is new, give her time, she will be fine...Guide her rather than get angry.....

Muniza

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vinu Ji: Whenever you come back .. please do not mind all this .. we didn't mean to make this out of your thread! Really! :)

Sorry for this ghapla!

Z
PatiVrata thumbnail
wtever

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Uh PAvitrata ... first off .. no one here told you expressing your feelings about the show or Maaneet was a sin ... we all said to do it respectfully and not in a tone that bashes everything. .. you can go back and read your own comments about the entire Darji/Pammi/Tej/Lucky/Dev/Nandini topic you had posted ... proof is in the pudding when you talked only negatively about it.

There's a way to say certain things .. and you clearly did not know how to do it.

We never told you expressing your feelings or opinions was a bad thing .. hell we do it ourselves. So who are we to stop you haina? ...  ...

BUT .. you do not tell us that we deteriorate the look and feel of this forum when you go around telling people right away how rude they are -- do not expect a great welcome into the forum if you do not know etiquettes and how to talk to people.

That said and done .. I do not feel like discussing this any further with you. You can keep your comments for me to yourself and go around expressing your dislike for the forum.

Z

PatiVrata thumbnail
yes LVbhiayya, why do these peeople behave like this?Sorry!πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Vinu Ji: Whenever you come back .. please do not mind all this .. we didn't mean to make this out of your thread! Really! :)

Sorry for this ghapla!

Z

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Well Pavitrata........It was nice meeting you....Have a good day!

May I know the reason you quit IF and felt compelled to come back and voice your disappointment?
PatiVrata thumbnail
personal reasons.I am on FB page and we discuss.My friend told me LV listens to requests so i came.

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Well Pavitrata........It was nice meeting you....Have a good day!

May I know the reason you quit IF and felt compelled to come back and voice your disappointment?

PatiVrata thumbnail
i will come back when LVbhaiyya is here.i dont have friends here so i will wait and see myself when he will come.You all also have nice day.dont fight.πŸ˜†Edited by PatiVrata - 13 years ago