Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 115

Posted: 13 years ago
Pavitrata -- I think you're crossing the line by telling someone how they feel about a certain character or how they feel about the show.

FIRST OF ALL .. you tell us that we are rude, this forum is rude, you hate everything going on in the show, and then you want your requests fulfilled.

SECOND OF ALL .. you go around bashing the characters, throwing "jokes" about people claiming they know you and will take it as a joke ..

THIRD OF ALL .. you are accusing someone of not loving Maaneet and only Geet .. can I ask you who died and made you the decision maker of who she likes or not? WHO gave you the right to speak to someone like that? And you say this forum is rude to you.

Grow up for your own sake.

Z
i didnt say you are rude.I know all wishes will not be fulfilled.We are requesting from so much time for so many things.But i still did not give up.I am always trying n trying.
Originally posted by kadydeep

Okay Pavitrata.......First of all I dunno why U thought I was rude.πŸ˜•......I spoke in the same manner U have been speaking..πŸ˜›.....Yes U can request what ever you want.....But don't expect every wish of yours to be fulfilled.....U just have to get used to the fact Dev is Maan's brother and he will be in the show for a while.....If he goes away too....other than Dadi and Nakul lovestory you will not find any other storyline......Looks like other than Lachhi  you do not like any other new character....So we will end up with cook and kamwali bai lovestory as parallel track...Is that what you want?πŸ˜•
she did the same about me for more than half an hour.I say same to you now you understand na??
Originally posted by kadydeep

Seriously, You can read her mind ...... and know about her likes and love in just half an hour ....wow...I am amazed...πŸ‘
Originally posted by PatiVrata

mystery its okay.you dont have to reply to me all the time.this thread is mine also like yours.i am telling what i want.You cannot teach me how to do anythiing.My thread is my wish.I love Maaneett and if you thinking it is bashing then i cannot help.You dont love Maaneett that much na thats why problem.You love Geet more than you love Maaneett.I understood.
oh yea walkin in her and insulting the topic maker.......and then turning it around and sayin it was a joke......makes this ur post....

wow.....good job......yes i do love geet.......if that is what you think....then so be it......and had just by talkin to someone for a few minutes makes you understand them then i must say that you have some great intelligence....oh dear psychologist......and so that also means that you understand each and everything around you too...well congrats oh dear Dr....pyschologist......you have cured me......you have told me whom i love....thank you for telling me my dear Dr.....as i didn't understand myself as you did.....thank you so much for helping me........i will be forever greatful to u.....such a good life time to meet someone that understands me sooooo welll and beautifully more then me......haye kya dr ho aap....jai jai Dr. Pativrata ji......aap ki jai ho!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i wish had a emoticon where i can bow to you.....cause all i can do is give you a whole bunch of claps and smiles....oh wait a hug would be cool tooπŸ€—
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Pavitrata -- I think you're crossing the line by telling someone how they feel about a certain character or how they feel about the show.

FIRST OF ALL .. you tell us that we are rude, this forum is rude, you hate everything going on in the show, and then you want your requests fulfilled.

SECOND OF ALL .. you go around bashing the characters, throwing "jokes" about people claiming they know you and will take it as a joke ..

THIRD OF ALL .. you are accusing someone of not loving Maaneet and only Geet .. can I ask you who died and made you the decision maker of who she likes or not? WHO gave you the right to speak to someone like that? And you say this forum is rude to you.

Z
aray babes rehnay do, meet Dr. pyschologist pativrata.....uhhonay mujhay cure kiya....she understood me the most when no one else.....she understands me more then myself....

i think i have just discovered myself just now....like i was just born now.....hayeeee kitni kaali hai yeh duniya....thank you to Dr.😳
Originally posted by PatiVrata

she did the same about me for more than half an hour.I say same to you now you understand na??
No actually i didn't, i questioned you....on about how well you understand the characters....i didn't claim it on you😳😳😳😳

but oh dear wise one......you r theee intelligence.....i am the unintelligence....so i bow to youπŸ₯±πŸ˜³

Behna .. LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know .. Dr. to the rescue huh? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

i dont hate.i love geetshp.but they can do better yaar.i am saying that only.πŸ˜•

i said sorry many times before.

first of all she was rude to me.Go back and read all comments she wrote to me.She was always saying insulting things about me.I kept quiet.How is your love greater than mine?I try same thing all off you are telling me.I know you are all oned gang but this is no way of treating a new comer.

if i may ask, with what authority did you ask me to grow up?

It all the same.Because all of you are close and know each other i automatically become the bad and the irritating one is it?You like the show totally but for me Maaneet is very important.Is there a problem with telling that?Why are you trying to explain things to me anyway?When You cannot understand me why i should understand you all?Everyone use to tell me IF has become verry bad and thats why i had quitted before.But now i am back i can see its becoming worse.

Z
why you should test me on characters?we are not giving exams na?we are watching show for fun.I want to meet Maneett and when we cant see more i dont like.Why i should understand all this that reasons.
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

No actually i didn't, i questioned you....on about how well you understand the characters....i didn't claim it on you😳😳😳😳

but oh dear wise one......you r theee intelligence.....i am the unintelligence....so i bow to youπŸ₯±πŸ˜³
@ All - Please chill now, she is new, give her time, she will be fine...Guide her rather than get angry.....

Muniza