Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 114

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by PatiVrata

No use yaar!Again routine stuffs will happen.Nothing new.If they would bring Adi and Pinky and help Maaneett to solve office problems and romance happened it would have been nice.But here all family members are so crowded.That lucky he is so irritating.
Darjee coming is not different according to me.It was as if they want to do all HP things because we send all petitions for old feel.But after all hard work no old feel.Actually there is no feel only.

Sasha, Tasha, Romeo , all left the show ........Who is going to be in the office track if there are no employees other than Adi and Manisha....The actress Pinky has real college in her life to attend to so she is not working now......
So what office track unless u want Annie/Arjun/sangram /Nitya back..😕
my name is actually Pavitrata. But you can call me Pavi.I will not stop eating.But we can request here someone told me.LVbhaiyya listens to all.My FB friends told me.
Originally posted by kadydeep

PatiVrata......Nice name...

What will you do if Maneet get back next year.....Will you stop eating?😕 or take sanyas...If you cannot bear to watch it ......Find some other show which fulfills your expectations.....Take a chill pill girl....
But the feeling in the office was very good yaar
Originally posted by kadydeep

Sasha, Tasha, Romeo , all left the show ........Who is going to be in the office track if there are no employees other than Adi and Manisha....The actress Pinky has real college in her life to attend to so she is not working now......
So what office track unless u want Annie/Arjun/sangram /Nitya back..😕
And i know Aditi chopra/Pinky very well.She wants to come back to show.
@ Miss Pavi - Aur aap kiss kiss ko jaanti hai, all actors are your family members?

Muniza

i love them karke paper main chapvau kya??mind your tongue when you talk to me.I am silently listening to all because i am sharing my feelings.But you cannot insult me.I crack joke on LVbhaiyya and think you will all take it well.But you all got angry.After that you will behave like this rudely with me.I also have feelings.
why should i mind my tongue when you do not? Don't tell me to do something that u urself do not do.......bashing kisne shuru ki thi??

This post was for fun....not for bashing......this post was for positivity for optimistic thoughts....not for negativity......

had you wanted to post some of your points you could have done so in nicer matter...but instead started as coming here joking around and figured everyone would know that you are joking...
there are many girls here that have posted their ideas and requests and have critisized about the show...and each point was been taken into consideration by Vinu.....but u come here jokin around callin him a driver, and then bash every single thing that is going in the show in a rude way....and u want ur requests to be fullfilled??

Why do u expect anyone to be nice to you when u bring in that kind of impression? You made that impression on yourself to us......
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

my name is actually Pavitrata. But you can call me Pavi.I will not stop eating.But we can request here someone told me.LVbhaiyya listens to all.My FB friends told me.

Okay Pavitrata.......First of all I dunno why U thought I was rude.😕......I spoke in the same manner U have been speaking..😛.....Yes U can request what ever you want.....But don't expect every wish of yours to be fulfilled.....U just have to get used to the fact Dev is Maan's brother and he will be in the show for a while.....If he goes away too....other than Dadi and Nakul lovestory you will not find any other storyline......Looks like other than Lachhi  you do not like any other new character....So we will end up with cook and kamwali bai lovestory as parallel track...Is that what you want?😕
mystery its okay.you dont have to reply to me all the time.this thread is mine also like yours.i am telling what i want.You cannot teach me how to do anythiing.My thread is my wish.I love Maaneett and if you thinking it is bashing then i cannot help.You dont love Maaneett that much na thats why problem.You love Geet more than you love Maaneett.I understood.
No only she is my friend.I added her on Facebook.Others i send but they did not accepted my request.
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Miss Pavi - Aur aap kiss kiss ko jaanti hai, all actors are your family members?

Muniza

mystery its okay.you dont have to reply to me all the time.this thread is mine also like yours.i am telling what i want.You cannot teach me how to do anythiing.My thread is my wish.I love Maaneett and if you thinking it is bashing then i cannot help.You dont love Maaneett that much na thats why problem.You love Geet more than you love Maaneett.I understood.

Seriously, You can read her mind ...... and know about her likes and love in just half an hour ....wow...I am amazed...👏