Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 113

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PatiVrata

excuse me.How you know i dont know characters well?I know all characters well.I am worried Maaneet MU will be longer and we will see only all useless joke scenes.I know why darjee came but they can do different stuffs na

Did you know he was gonna come?? DIfferent stuff right? ok if you know soo much about this track...do tell me what will happen i would like to know what will happen next, and since you seem to know that this track is "not different" then you should also know what will come next correct? ok so tell me, the rest of the story....it would be a pleasure to know the future storyline Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PatiVrata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Only you are nice.All others are so rude here.I will leave message for him.
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

No no, please don't PM him, just leave your request here, he will definitely check.. Waise you are his sis na, toh personally keh deyna bhaiya ko....

Muniza

-Deepzz- thumbnail

excuse me.How you know i dont know characters well?I know all characters well.I am worried Maaneet MU will be longer and we will see only all useless joke scenes.I know why darjee came but they can do different stuffs na

PatiVrata......Nice name...

What will you do if Maneet get back next year.....Will you stop eating?😕 or take sanyas...If you cannot bear to watch it ......Find some other show which fulfills your expectations.....Take a chill pill girl....
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

you give if you want.I want my maaneet.I want my hot hot scenes.I want my SR.U have problem with that?If you dont listen my LVbhaiyya will listen

Oh excuse me, i don't like people talk to me like that..And why i would have problem, but it would be better if you would request nicely without bashing any characters...

Muniza
PatiVrata thumbnail
No use yaar!Again routine stuffs will happen.Nothing new.If they would bring Adi and Pinky and help Maaneett to solve office problems and romance happened it would have been nice.But here all family members are so crowded.That lucky he is so irritating.
Darjee coming is not different according to me.It was as if they want to do all HP things because we send all petitions for old feel.But after all hard work no old feel.Actually there is no feel only.
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Did you know he was gonna come?? DIfferent stuff right? ok if you know soo much about this track...do tell me what will happen i would like to know what will happen next, and since you seem to know that this track is "not different" then you should also know what will come next correct? ok so tell me, the rest of the story....it would be a pleasure to know the future storyline

PatiVrata thumbnail
No i will see this show only.Its our right as fans to get what we want.Why is this forum so rude anyway??

PatiVrata......Nice name...

What will you do if Maneet get back next year.....Will you stop eating?😕 or take sanyas...If you cannot bear to watch it ......Find some other show which fulfills your expectations.....Take a chill pill girl....

This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Oh excuse me, i don't like people talk to me like that..And why i would have problem, but it would be better if you would request nicely without bashing any characters...

Muniza

exactly, there is a way to request or suggest something......but obviously she doesn't know how to.......she bashes the characters.......and then at the same time claims that the is attached to the show...what an emotional attachment.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

exactly, there is a way to request or suggest something......but obviously she doesn't know how to.......she bashes the characters.......and then at the same time claims that the is attached to the show...what an emotional attachment.

It's not seem attachment to me, it's seem obsession only....Oh come on we are attach to this show, and love to the core...Anyways it's her POV< we should have to respect right?

Muniza

No use yaar!Again routine stuffs will happen.Nothing new.If they would bring Adi and Pinky and help Maaneett to solve office problems and romance happened it would have been nice.But here all family members are so crowded.That lucky he is so irritating.
Darjee coming is not different according to me.It was as if they want to do all HP things because we send all petitions for old feel.But after all hard work no old feel.Actually there is no feel only.

What office problems??? SO going back to the office will not be the same thing like before???
Won't that be a repeat of what has already happened???? You want to see something new, and yet u seem to want the old feel....why?
This still doesn't tell me anything......you didn't answer my question.....nor did u tell me the future story, DAMN and i thought i would be the first to know the storyline of the show.....

There is not office problem where adi and pinky need to be involved in......there is a problem between maaneet.....they are to solve that......

and Geet is not MUing him anymore, she is loosening up.....

either way i didn't get to know the future storyline from you....as you had claimed you knew....😭
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
PatiVrata thumbnail
i love them karke paper main chapvau kya??mind your tongue when you talk to me.I am silently listening to all because i am sharing my feelings.But you cannot insult me.I crack joke on LVbhaiyya and think you will all take it well.But you all got angry.After that you will behave like this rudely with me.I also have feelings.