Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 112

Posted: 13 years ago
Munni, Shivi......Whats happening?

Vinuji ka thread first page....πŸ˜•
Originally posted by PatiVrata

they are wasting characters on waste story.Why they brought Darjee now??What he will do. More characters means Maaneet will not meet for longer time.On top of that Dev Nandini tracks.Pammi and Teji also.I dont like Pammi.But i like Lacchi.

Yaar why you are against everyone?
We like MaanEet too, but it's not like we are not enjoying others...Please don't be so obssess of MaanEet....
Let's give others a chance...

Muniza
Originally posted by kadydeep

dekho na shister.....kya ho raha hai.....GHSP ki bashing ho rahi hai.......aur main thak gaye samjake....to lo main chaliπŸ˜ƒ

you think LVbhaiyya will listen to me?😳

Ya he will listen, but hardly fulfills...He takes months to fulfill one wish, so keep trying dear....

Muniza
excuse me.How you know i dont know characters well?I know all characters well.I am worried Maaneet MU will be longer and we will see only all useless joke scenes.I know why darjee came but they can do different stuffs na
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Ok from all of ur comments soo far, it doesn't look like u know the characters so well...nor do u understand them..

Darji is there because he is Geet's grandfather, if he finds out that his grandaughter is no longer at her sasural but has left.....would he want to go see her? To find out what happened and why she left her hubby??

Any wayz i am done banging my head......you talk on ur own and get ur answers on ur own...enough of my time wasted.
Should i send him PM and request him?
Originally posted by muniza75

Ya he will listen, but hardly fulfills...He takes months to fulfill one wish, so keep trying dear....

Muniza
Originally posted by kadydeep

Vinu ki behen aaiee hai, issi khushi mein thread aaj first page pur hai...
She is so annoying man...

Muniza
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

dekho na shister.....kya ho raha hai.....GHSP ki bashing ho rahi hai.......aur main thak gaye samjake....to lo main chaliπŸ˜ƒ

Shivi......Na samjon ko kya samjhaoge.....They don't have a life or the capacity to understand.....Why bother or waste time.....πŸ˜›

Chaddo yaar...

Should i send him PM and request him?

No no, please don't PM him, just leave your request here, he will definitely check.. Waise you are his sis na, toh personally keh deyna bhaiya ko....

Muniza
you give if you want.I want my maaneet.I want my hot hot scenes.I want my SR.U have problem with that?If you dont listen my LVbhaiyya will listen
Originally posted by muniza75

Yaar why you are against everyone?
We like MaanEet too, but it's not like we are not enjoying others...Please don't be so obssess of MaanEet....
Let's give others a chance...

Muniza