Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 111

Posted: 13 years ago
@Pativrataa The track has just started..Everyone is enjoying the fresh amritsar Feel..why end it before it has even started..Have patience na..They will be together soon..The story is developing well..Why r we jumping to conclusions wen the new track has just started..
I am confuse.He is there or not there?I dont feel he is.The episodes are not like before.
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

i heard nissar is very much a part the new track as well
I want office romance.
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

@Pativrataa The track has just started..Everyone is enjoying the fresh amritsar Feel..why end it before it has even started..Have patience na..They will be together soon..The story is developing well..Why r we jumping to conclusions wen the new track has just started..

I want Maaneet SR.Why are they not showing?we are sick and tired of asking.

Haila Kaash Vinu aa jata toh behn ka deedar ho jata..Aur hum Bhai behen ka milan daikh leyte....

Muniza
they are wasting characters on waste story.Why they brought Darjee now??What he will do. More characters means Maaneet will not meet for longer time.On top of that Dev Nandini tracks.Pammi and Teji also.I dont like Pammi.But i like Lacchi.
haiyo rabba di, bhai behen ke mu se SR sun ke laal pila ho jata nahin?
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

haiyo rabba di, bhai behen ke mu se SR sun ke laal pila ho jata nahin?

Peela toh woh already hai, put laal hotey hovey daikhte....

Lo behn ko bhi SR chahiye, abb toh bhaiya ko raakhi ka bandhan nibhana padeyga...

Muniza
Originally posted by PatiVrata

they are wasting characters on waste story.Why they brought Darjee now??What he will do. More characters means Maaneet will not meet for longer time.On top of that Dev Nandini tracks.Pammi and Teji also.I dont like Pammi.But i like Lacchi.

Ok from all of ur comments soo far, it doesn't look like u know the characters so well...nor do u understand them..

Darji is there because he is Geet's grandfather, if he finds out that his grandaughter is no longer at her sasural but has left.....would he not want to go see her? To find out what happened and why she left her hubby??

Any wayz i am done banging my head......you talk on ur own and get ur answers on ur own...enough of my time wasted.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
you think LVbhaiyya will listen to me?😳
Originally posted by muniza75

Peela toh woh already hai, put laal hotey hovey daikhte....

Lo behn ko bhi SR chahiye, abb toh bhaiya ko raakhi ka bandhan nibhana padeyga...

Muniza