Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

Batata wada? lolz.....

Muniza

ha di, batata wada......maybe she is askin for it....so she won't be so scared😆
PatiVrata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For long time they showed no confession.Then they bring stupid Sheena.Then they showed some love story and then all separate separate separate.Ending they came together but we suffered for so much timing.

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Sab yahaan par halla bol kar rahe hai and me was gonna jump in a well there🤣

How the heck did MJHT even pop in here??
If its abt da two leads then tht does not even relate here..😕
We cannot have Maaneet all the time..HUmanss too..they need araam..so wat if there are side characters..show can't run on two ppl..

PatiVrata thumbnail
you really dont like me do you

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

ha ha, kuch agay bhi bolo beta....."wada" se......abh wada khanay ke waqt nahin hai.

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PatiVrata

For long time they showed no confession.Then they bring stupid Sheena.Then they showed some love story and then all separate separate separate.Ending they came together but we suffered for so much timing.

I've watched MJHT I know da story very well, Sheena was brought in to make sam relaise gunji si more than a friend...but anyway it isn't related to Geet in anyway.There is Zameen asmaan ka fark in it..
I don't get ur point? Either u r confused or I am just watching da wrong show..😆
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
PatiVrata thumbnail
You have Nissar Parvez on your image?I already like you😳.But you know the show needs a man like him right now.His touch is badly missing.He do like this for DMG, MJHT and GEET also.
hey chandi... yeah i was about to sleep off and i thought id check wads up when i saw Vinus thread on the first page i just came to check. Anyway... lets not be rude to her.

@NayiNadad ji😉
Girl listen okay?I know wad you are trying to do, but you will not get his attention with all this. Everyone loves maaneet including the Geet team. they know they run the show.. so chill out and let them do their jobs...
watch the show for what it has to offer...if you get restless like this how will it solve problems tell me?

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

you really dont like me do you

nahin yaar....i am just tryin to have you chill......i do not "not" like someone i do not know......not me.....relax.....they will not ruin the show. Sit back and watch the episode.
this also proves my second point......you come in here with a joke...but everyone took it seriously as u were crackin a joke.....

here i to cracked a joke did u like it? NO na? that is the point......
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh mere Eklauthe Jeeju k nayi behen......😕

Da show is aird 6 dys......one thing u hav to undrstnd.....Guru aur DD insaan hai.....robot nahi.....dey need break and fr dis da presnz of parl lead is essentl....be it AA,Dev - Nandini, Pinky - Adi or Teji - Pammi......wats harm in tryin dat side as well?! CVs noe Maaneet means TRPs so dy will gv us da daily doz of Maaneet....just gv it a shot n gv da new gurl a chance to prove herslf......dnt judge da book by its cover.....CVs noe der wrk...let dem do wateva dey r best at n u sit bck n do wat ur best at - watchin da show!!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ca we please talk about the show whose forum we are on?And Samrat and Gunjan did get married didnt they?Every love story on screen does have to have its twists na baby?

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

ca we please talk about the show whose forum we are on?And Samrat and Gunjan did get married didnt they?Every love story on screen does have to have its twists na baby?

Yep nihu they did get married at last..I guess Ppl lub to see stories wid no twistss as if love is a walk in a park..😆
anway I still don't get whyw as MJHT mentioned..
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys .... m too sleepy.. so i am off... Look chick ... go sleep ( if you on this side of the world) ... dont worry .. sab accha hoga..

chandi, maasi, lavu, ash... and ahem ahem... Nadad ji ... bye🤗