Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PatiVrata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We Maneett fans are not at all happy.All facebook wall requests. Petitions to PH, Channel.Nothing helps.πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hahaha, yea nice joke we all are laughingπŸ˜•
THEY will not overshadow maaneet.....so stop worrying about it.

PatiVrata thumbnail
tauba tauba.Me no bashing LVbhiayya.I respect him alot.I read all his posts here.Sorry i started with a wrong message.I thought he will find it funny but you people all shouting on me.

Originally posted by: muniza75

Wah Shivi meri raani kya bindas maara haiπŸ‘πŸ‘, totally agree with you....

Haila LVraaz aka Vinu is our friend, and we can't see anyone bashing him, or any other member, totally agree with you....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PatiVrata

We Maneett fans are not at all happy.All facebook wall requests. Petitions to PH, Channel.Nothing helps.πŸ˜•

Who says we aren't?? Everyone is happy with the current track....stop being sooo judgemental sooo quickly....let the track run......why be so critical before the track has even started???πŸ˜•

If track shows no potential then we can say......but why now? One episode and this?
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Pativarta - No one shouting dear, but of course he is our friends, so we don't like even people do such joke with him...He is really a nice person, and come here to cheer all of us, but plz next time don't talk about him like that, we really don't like....

Muniza
PatiVrata thumbnail
First with Sajan fans now Mameett.I know what will happen.They will say they will do but they will not do.Take it from me.I am throwing open challenge.As it is last time with great difficulty we Sajan fans came out of depression.Now i like Maneett.Same is happening.😭

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Who says we aren't?? Everyone is happy with the current track....stop being sooo judgemental sooo quickly....let the track run......why be so critical before the track has even started???πŸ˜•

If track shows no potential then we can say......but why now? One episode and this?

PatiVrata thumbnail
i have seen him from long time and i also see him doing masti.I never came and talked because i always feel like he is older brother.All of you here talking of love and things.Thats why i stay away.

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Pativarta - No one shouting dear, but of course he is our friends, so we don't like even people do such joke with him...He is really a nice person, and come here to cheer all of us, but plz next time don't talk about him like that, we really don't like....

Muniza

PatiVrata thumbnail
never.first dev and NT.Then Dev and Meera.Then AA😑.Now Dev and Nandini.Why always Dev Dev Dev. He is so important??
First with Sajan fans now Mameett.I know what will happen.They will say they will do but they will not do.Take it from me.I am throwing open challenge.As it is last time with great difficulty we Sajan fans came out of depression.Now i like Maneett.Same is happening.😭

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If you want to watch any show, stop being so emotionally attached to it. What happened to Sajan? I watched MJHT, sajan was not the only main lead couple in the show, Mayur too was.

Here there is ONLY one lead couple and that is only Maaneet......

nandani and dev's story will revolve around Maaneet.....will involve Maaneet.......just watch....no challenge in that...

GHSP and MJHT are two different shows, not the same.....
PatiVrata thumbnail
How can you all people stay so calm and positive?I am getting scared of the future track.I am very scared.I am very attach to the show.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok whatever, i am going dear, hope your wish will fulfill soon....

Muniza