Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PatiVrata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all I am Pavitra. Driver is not bad.I am saying he knows all these things because he is LVs driver.You think LVbhaiya will have time to come n write n talk to all?He is very busy.
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Pativrata - How you are so sure he is driver? And who's driver he is?

He is our friend, and i really don't like people talk about him like that....

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dtri

arrey shant thread waasio - sab thik hi chal raha hai aur acha hi hoga... dev jo padega zor ka fatka - named nandini... bahot maza aayega... keep patience!!

I know it will be fun to watch Dev ka phatka....But seriously this new girl on my nerves, she is calling Vinu driver....

Muniza
PatiVrata thumbnail
The whole Balwant Singh track is actually inspired by true life story of real LV and his driver.How LVbhaiya driver use to listen all phone chats and write on the thread.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PatiVrata

but i cant stand those two.they wasted whole of yesterday episode on them.I want to see my Maaneett and only Maaneett!The hottest eternal jodi ever on Indian Television.Guru is the man of many womans dreams.Why these makers are wasting him because of other character?

aray if you love Guru, then let the man live in peace for a few hours...........Gurti need another parallel jodi to give them enough rest.....so that they can recuperate and do their job as well...they cannot be on our screen 24/7.....or else both will die of stress😕

u r not the only one who is dyin to see maaaneet onscreen.....but the new actors and maaneet have been onscreen for a whole week....they need time to breathe......till then let this track go.....

Maaneet are THE JODI of this show....no parallel jodi can take their spot....and the GHSP team knows what Jodi the audience wants........

also coming here and calling a dear friend LV raaz a driver is not cool...u do not know him/her u have no right to come and insult him like this.....

he comes here as a friend........nothing more......stop tryin to consider him to be more....then maybe you won't be soo disappointed. Bashing is not allowed....and in opinion you are bashing Lvraaz.....so ur breakin the rules.....sorry if i was rude.....but LVraaz is a friend....and we cannot take a bashing of a friend...or any other member on this thread.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
PatiVrata thumbnail
i only said he is driver of this thread.😉

I know it will be fun to watch Dev ka phatka....But seriously this new girl on my nerves, she is calling Vinu driver....

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail

First of all I am Pavitra. Driver is not bad.I am saying he knows all these things because he is LVs driver.You think LVbhaiya will have time to come n write n talk to all?He is very busy.

Ohh You mean he is not our Vinu? Why he send his driver? Come on i don't think driver could be that smart, and can write so good english....

Muniza
PatiVrata thumbnail
i was joking.I said driver since he is driver of the thread.See almost 135 pages.Last few days we saw very less Maaneet.I want to see more like last year time when all characters were there but we still saw Maaneett more.Dev will come means more time they will show him and nandini.She is new na.Love story will build and more scenes will come on them.😕
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

aray if you love Guru, then let the man live in peace for a few hours...........Gurti need another parallel jodi to give them enough rest.....so that they can recuperate and do their job as well...they cannot be on our screen 24/7.....or else both will die of stress😕

u r not the only one who is dyin to see maaaneet onscreen.....but the new actors and maaneet have been onscreen for a whole week....they need time to breathe......till then let this track go.....

Maaneet are THE JODI of this show....no parallel jodi can take their spot....and the GHSP team knows what Jodi the audience wants........

also coming here and calling a dear friend LV raaz a driver is not cool...u do not know him/her u have not right to come and insult him like this.....

he comes here as a friend........nothing more......stop tryin to consider him to be more....then maybe you won't be soo disappointed. Bashing is not allowed....and in opinion you are bashing Lvraaz.....so ur breakin the rules.....sorry if i was rude.....but LVraaz is a friend....and we cannot take a bashing of a friend...or any other member on this thread.

PatiVrata thumbnail
Ever heard of the Einstein story lasssy?
Originally posted by: muniza75

Ohh You mean he is not our Vinu? Why he send his driver? Come on i don't think driver could be that smart, and can write so good english....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i was joking.I said driver since he is driver of the thread.See almost 135 pages.Last few days we saw very less Maaneet.I want to see more like last year time when all characters were there but we still saw Maaneett more.Dev will come means more time they will show him and nandini.She is new na.Love story will build and more scenes will come on them.😕

hahaha, yea nice joke we all are laughing😕
THEY will not overshadow maaneet.....so stop worrying about it.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

also coming here and calling a dear friend LV raaz a driver is not cool...u do not know him/her u have not right to come and insult him like this.....

Wah Shivi meri raani kya bindas maara hai👏👏, totally agree with you....

Haila LVraaz aka Vinu is our friend, and we can't see anyone bashing him, or any other member, totally agree with you....

Muniza