Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Preet

yar........even passionate scenes are shown once in 2 weeks yar.....πŸ€ͺ

i know i always rant about PASSION and ROMANCE.....but that has been the base of Maaneets love...

They can concentrate on romance and story equally naπŸ€”

why does one thing takes a back seat when the other takes charge??
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LVraaz

😲😲πŸ€ͺyu guysss are madnesssss!!....🀣 Hailaaaa SR virus izz spreadinggg again?? Guyss, first just let them clear all their MU then whatever their unfulfilled desiress will happensss dhere dhere se... slowly nd steadily!! hai na .. it's beeen sooooo nice talking to yall after a lonnnggg time today finallly got some time off !! Anyway, havee funzz everybody sit back nd enjoy with more mahinesss coming upside down sooonzzz!! 🀣😈Till then, dont say alvida, phir milenge chalte chalte... Allah ki Marzi shall meet again... My FFamily izz calling...gotta run now!! take care stay safe nd soundzz..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Halla boll!!! lage raho...Mahii Mahiii..!!😎

p/s: Nauntanki, our fighting shouting to be cont. ... catch yu therr!! πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUixIgFh0i8[/YOUTUBE]

Meetu tere liye read what he said.....

Muniza
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Muni

😲....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

points to note from Vinus post

1. More Mahiness ..means more scenes like hand pulling and hugging and eyelocks......πŸ˜†

2. once Ballu ji wins Geet phinally they will do the ULTIMATE MAHIπŸ˜†

well i don't care of SR re...

But passion play and deep romance can be demanded na πŸ˜‰....hope we get new different and improvised MAHIIπŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@ Muni

😲....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

points to note from Vinus post

1. More Mahiness ..means more scenes like hand pulling and hugging and eyelocks......πŸ˜†

2. once Ballu ji wins Geet phinally they will do the ULTIMATE MAHIπŸ˜†

well i don't care of SR re...

But passion play and deep romance can be demanded na πŸ˜‰....hope we get new different and improvised MAHIIπŸ˜†

Exactly!!!

I also don't want SR soon, but their mahiness, kills us more...I want hot hot scenes of them, where Geet & Maan get lose their selves....Once SR happens all will be thanda...I want after shocks first then earth quakeπŸ˜‰.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sometimes i really fail to understand who is the Male lead of the show Maan or Dev? i feel sick to the core that here we all are wanting not to see Dev and yet we get an overdose of him and moreover another love story..as if already 3 (including Geet) girls were not enough...Why is it so important to show Dev falling in love again (rightfully or not i dont care😑😑😑) 

If indeed it was so indispensable, then why not Meera ?

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to Dev Nandini love track...fir se ek aur ladki ki zinadgi barbaad hogi...!!!

But indeed 15th April episode was damn good...after a long long time I laughed watching Geet..!!!

And the new family is very good!! All good actors...Tej is good (looking) too..and Lucky ki to baat hi nirali hai...but why do i have a feeling Maaneet reunion is far far away πŸ˜­πŸ˜” 

Please Maaneet ko unite karo ...ab sahan nahi hota!!

Edited by soniyas - 13 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LVraaz

Hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! now that's more like it..😎😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt_AM0PxBvs[/YOUTUBE]

FFamilyyy i am coming !!!!

OMG I loved this sequence....thanks
mayank my mayank....can't dance to save his life...but boy does he look hotttt!

MIss him ya...got a Mayank deficiency.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago
lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

hey he also promised her he was going to put bindi on her every day!!! 😳

Why do we forget that the CVs have partial memory loss..................lol

They come up with something or some promise in one episode and then completely forget about it , be it the bangles putting on SR or putting bindi everyday after marriage or giving Dadis Kangan to Geet.
Diva_Msk thumbnail
Vinu, Hi ! I am new to the writing but certainly not to the ways of the forum.

I want to congratulate all of you for making such a wonderful show though i dont exactly know what you do out there.But i think it is very sweet of you to make time and talk to all and find out all that people want.We all love it.My boyfriend hates the numbr of hours i spend on the computer on this show.I have only one request.Please dont make Geet look like one of those regular shows we get to see on TV.It tends to become that sometimes.

As for their SR i am hopeful it will be new and different and not over the top.So much for the hype!

Good Day!

Edited by Diva_Msk - 13 years ago
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@vinu saw your super saturday πŸ˜‘.....hmmmmm dev love trackπŸ˜’.......kiya kahun???? admin on fb wall did a poll about dev...despite majority disapprove but still..............

last two weeks were indeed best moments....GHSP was getting back on track and those who left it start watching it again.....phir dev kyun????

it would be really fun to give more screen space to this new family or start lucky ka love track to relieve burden from leads....believe me that would be fun to watch

but devπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: fats30

@vinu saw your super saturday πŸ˜‘.....hmmmmm dev love trackπŸ˜’.......kiya kahun???? admin on fb wall did a poll about dev...despite majority disapprove but still..............

last two weeks were indeed best moments....GHSP was getting back on track and those who left it start watching it again.....phir dev kyun????

it would be really fun to give more screen space to this new family or start lucky ka love track to relieve burden from leads....believe me that would be fun to watch

but devπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I loved your idea about Lucky love track, seriously it would be more fun...But now Dev is already landed up, i want Biji family to beat him left right, give him full torture.....

Muniza