Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Am late😭

neverthless.... this week was super week already and super saturday coming up....maarne ka iraada hai kya...not that i am complaining...πŸ˜† everything is perfect...direction, acting, logic and story...

loving it πŸ˜Š

because you dint like my previous post , i am not sure whether you read it or not so once again...

its the only time we might get to see maan and geet on a bike....please consider a scene with the same....

and keep it up....kudos to the entire Geet team which took 10 days to turn the tables and the reactions :) i hope the numero uno position comes back to you soon....even if it doesnt (i dont trust trps) you be assured that your show is being watched by everyone at 9.30 sharp with loadsa anticipation and pleasure πŸ˜Š
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@LVraaz: I want to know who gave u the idea of Rahul Roy's song? 😑πŸ€ͺ, he is the most annoying actor ever, no offence.....

There r many hot and better rain songs......

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: temorocks

@LVraaz: I want to know who gave u the idea of Rahul Roy's song? 😑πŸ€ͺ, he is the most annoying actor ever, no offence.....

There r many hot and better rain songs......

@teamrocks , i can't recollect any rain song , hot song yes , " Hai rama yeh kya hua kyuon aise satane lage , tum itni pyaari ho samne dil kaboo mein kaise rahe " .
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! super saturday!🀒 Already mein 3 din ka episode ek saath dekhkartotally out hun... now a super saturday...πŸ˜ƒ No way i am going to that party that my boss organized!πŸ˜† Calling in sick!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@LVraaz  Geet def needs a compulsory wardrobe change...why is it that she has same style clothes only different colors?? no one has such a wardrobe only Starone actors...i want to see her in some light weight chiffon sarees..Sridevi (chandni) style..will take her oomph, sexyness or whatever you call it to another level and would be easy to carry too.. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as Super Saturday is concerned, what else can it be other than Maan holding Geet and not letting her go, infinite, eyelock (passion defined by Geet team) will watch it after ages at 9:30 lets see if it makes me stick to the timeslot again!! Also if i watch it twice it will be huge coz the last time i watched Geet again and again was Maaneet's not so almost SR...

As far as cliche is concerned then, whatever Maaneet do is quite cliched- falling and holding , endless eyelocks, pinning to the wall, hugs...what makes it unique is the intensity GC/DD put into the scenes and make them their own..

please prove me wrong this time and give us something really unique, never seen before on TV types..we fans are a hungry lot you see..!!

Love 

soniya

p.s i support the demand of a hot rain song on Maaneet...!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by soniyas - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@polly - i dint say RR is a kisser guy.... i said RR is someone's fav actor..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Vinu - yaar itna vulgar song hi yaad aya??? we were asking for a rain sequence....not a vulgur song...

y cudnt u think of this song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNCCc1ncw0Q[/YOUTUBE]

or may be this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28HgLdPyldU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I think (Ankhon Se Tune Yeh Kya Keh Diya) from film (Ghulam) is a very hot rain song, this would be best choice for GurTi/Maaneet.....

Yeh lo......

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhrN3Xi8r4w[/YOUTUBE]

Link:

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vinu jij something like this Behne de is still fresh in our minds the best rain song i have ever seen on tv that was so nicely done

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doVUVT5gO88[/YOUTUBE]

See its soo nice song
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Vinuji, All

How about the song

Bhegisi..bhagi si.....mere bazuoo mei samaye
Jo kisi ...jagi si....koi ram dhun who sunaayee

from moive RAJNEETI😍...That's a beautiful song😳

Please select some songs which are of Maaneet classπŸ€”
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago