Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by swan20

@Jhan.....Arpi jaise tu bhi buffalo washing ke khwab dekhne lagi....๐Ÿคฃ

@Vinu.....yes like Jhan mentioned please show Geet's point of view about the separation and the reason for it. The viewers are not able to understand why she took such a big step....๐Ÿค”
oye imagine kar na chalte chalte vaala song, kya fundoo hai. YT daalu kya yaha?? BTW buffalo dhona is fun, my friend has told me not that I am experienced๐Ÿ˜›
tu toh mat bol aise. SRK ka DP laga ke ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ LVRaaz
I like to extent Jhan's POV bit, please show both are grieving for baby.  They did not get much time to spend together and console each other after baby was gone
Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
LMAO Bubba .. that's our pyaar you're making fun of ๐Ÿ˜ก

But yes thanx for highlighting those parts to make it sound more intriguing! ๐Ÿคฃ

Z
Originally posted by Geekgod

Sheesh....I just can't help myself *Looking up at the ceiling and asking the rooftop sorry God for forgiveness*๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold and Blue....that stuff read together sounds so weird๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 
Sowwy Dtri๐Ÿค— I can't help being random๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 

๐Ÿคฃ

AWWWH DANG GEEKGOD - YOU CAUGHT US RED HANDED

JUST DONT TELL ON ME OKAY๐Ÿ˜ณ

YEH TO ROZ KA HAI YAAR

Originally posted by md410

@ LVraaz
Excellent come back of the track and wonderful reboot of HP days. 
Thank you  very much for giving such nice, healthy, comic, entertaining plot.
Just one request please no DEV in A'sar.  

@ Bold
Can Dev please go to Kanya Kumari or Arunachal Pradesh or Timbaktoo or even better outer space ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by liv2laugh

@ Bold
Can Dev please go to Kanya Kumari or Arunachal Pradesh or Timbaktoo or even better outer space ๐Ÿ˜›

HAHA YEAH JUST LIKE HOW ANNIE ARJUN WENT TO MARS ๐Ÿคฃ
DAADI, MUMMY WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???

@ Bold

i second this....๐Ÿ˜›

but seriously.....don't send Dev to Amritsar. The viewers are already angry after the holi incident....we do not want Dev anywhere near Maan & Geet....
Originally posted by dtri

HAHA YEAH JUST LIKE HOW ANNIE ARJUN WENT TO MARS ๐Ÿคฃ

OK then Dev can go to Mercury ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by muniza75

Egjactly Shivi, they are proffessional and all scenes are easy for them, piece of cake darling...I know they can do it๐Ÿ˜‰.....

Muniza
ha ha Guru ne khud kaha tha.....ek interview main....ke unke sab scenes easy hotay hai.....aur screenplay bhi bohot acha hota hai......

so yes yes......any scene they do is easy๐Ÿ˜‰ they can do it๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Bold

I heard Jhumri talaiya has good weather this time of the year, I have not been there so  you need to  trust me on this one๐Ÿ˜† 

@MK.GH and Dtri....sowwy guys, I tried and I tried and I abjectly failed. I have to say random stuff nahin to dinner hazam nahi hoga๐Ÿ˜›