Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 58

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Oh dekha poti.......woh tujhay hi nahin pasand karti....chalo oh ko chado....aur chalo mere saath ajao.....kaise manhoos baatay karahi hai...tohri manhoos maa.....aray ka bhul gaye bahuria...tauko saath aaj phunwa pe baatain kartay kartay mujhay chotwa lagi....tu manhoon main hui ke tu? bolo bolo aray bolo na?? Phele sorrywa kehti hoo....aur phir galati....ha ha karo karo....karo aur karo....tu mujhay janti nahin hai haaaaaaaaaaaaa😈

nahi mummy - extra hug for you but mein daadi ko nahi bhool sakti...

warna woh HALLA BOL kar degi... πŸ˜†

uh oh ... daadi mummy ki vajah se aap ko chot gagi??? 😑

Mummy say sorry...

yes yes mummy today too many good things to talk about.... let's talk!!!

hey did you guys figure out why I was really really happy with the episode today?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ LVRaaz

Hats off to your team for conceiving, implementing and executing this track πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

All the actors are simply awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It has the right mix of comedy, drama, positivity, romance and passion πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

One strange request πŸ˜› ....... could MSK wash a buffalo please 🀣

The audience is bashing Geet a lot because they think she is stubborn. Could you please show some self talk of hers about how she is really scared and how it is so hard for her. I want her to say she trusted him and he broke her trust. He showed her dreams and then proceeded to shatter them. She is really scared of getting hurt again. I don't think this is coming across. Please. πŸ€—
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

@ Vinu - Gurmeet aur Drashti se kya bohut saare pathar todwaye hain, hot scene deyne ke liye?πŸ˜‰

Muniza

Oh come on Di, they are professionals....they know onscreen they are married so they have to do some HOT HOT scenes.......they a couple......and it isn't as though they haven't done anything hot before....they did thousands of hot hot scenes from August to October....more hotter scenes then before they got married......

i am very happy that they are professionals....and do their work beautifully for their fans us......😳
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Premi: Nahin yaar what did you love so much please please tell! 😳

Jhan: LMAO Buffalo!!! Yes Vinu Ji! Maan shirtless doing Kheti Bari ... sweating .. Geet giving him Thanda Thanda Lassi .. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

And I agree with Jhan: Please more self talks of Geet to clear confusions with some people :)

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Premi: Nahin yaar what did you love so much please please tell! 😳

Jhan: LMAO Buffalo!!! Yes Vinu Ji! Maan shirtless doing Kheti Bari ... sweating .. Geet giving him Thanda Thanda Lassi .. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

And I agree with Jhan: Please more self talks of Geet to clear confusions with some people :)

Z

boyfriend my love - I promise I will tell you - few more minutes aur intezaar khatam... It will be written in my today's take.. waiting for hubby to go to sleep so I can concentrate πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

it would be soon since he is jet lagging still 😈

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ LVraaz
Excellent come back of the track and wonderful reboot of HP days. 
Thank you  very much for giving such nice, healthy, comic, entertaining plot.
Just one request please no DEV in A'sar.  
Edited by md410 - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL! I shall wait for it Premi πŸ˜†

Z
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jhan.....Arpi jaise tu bhi buffalo washing ke khwab dekhne lagi....🀣

@Vinu.....yes like Jhan mentioned please show Geet's point of view about the separation and the reason for it. The viewers are not able to understand why she took such a big step....πŸ€”
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dtri

boyfriend my love- I promise I will tell you - few more minutes aur intezaar khatam... It will be written in my today's take.. waiting for hubby to go to sleep so I can concentrate πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

it would be soon since he is jet lagging still 😈

Sheesh....I just can't help myself *Looking up at the ceiling and asking the rooftop sorry God for forgiveness*πŸ˜†

@Bold and Blue....that stuff read together sounds so weird🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Sowwy DtriπŸ€— I can't help being random🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Oh come on Di, they are professionals....they know onscreen they are married so they have to do some HOT HOT scenes.......they a couple......and it isn't as though they haven't done anything hot before....they did thousands of hot hot scenes from August to October....more hotter scenes then before they got married......

i am very happy that they are professionals....and do their work beautifully for their fans us......😳

Egjactly Shivi, they are proffessional and all scenes are easy for them, piece of cake darling...I know they can do itπŸ˜‰.....

Muniza