Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
........ and u fall off ur bed, hit ur head against the wall near by, rub where it hurt and say .. shucks .. fir se sapna ... you turn on the TV hopefully ... maan would be swimming in the well, geet would be cutting sabzee, and both will think of each other .. and the BG score would go ... Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Wow kya promo ayaa!  Babji save all the ladies everywhere!  Maan's bare back has driven all wild!  Now from this promo this is what I'd like to see a perfect scene!

I want him to plant Geet  on that bed and run his finger up and down her body and then bring it to her lip and say chup bilkul chup while putting finger in her mouth, now she can what ever she wants with Maan's long finger!

Both are very good at what they do and can pull this scene off really well!  With Maan's drooling eyes, her shivering lips and his romantic voice they can make it really hot!

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arre Nihu, they can pull it off!  Im sure!  No sapna this time, it will be all real!  IM waiting for next week! 🀣
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Marketing Strategy and all ... my my my !! big words .. itna mat socho ... LV knows what fans want.. doesnt he .. after all .. he is mera Vinu, toh usey logo ko paheliyan sunana bahut acchey se aata hai ..
hot mahi moments coming soon .. !!
or hot mahi moments coming soon...???
in his words .. LETS WAIT AND WATCH πŸ˜‰

you know so much about him/her huh.......................????. Is thre something going on wid you two??? 🀣did you ever get to meet LV ji at Geet set..........................???? Is he/her looks hotsome like our maneet .....................??? I wish LV were here, i missed chance interact wid him all the time. πŸ˜”

-honeydew- thumbnail
well the promo does look promising ...!! and i did watch it more than once .. it did have loads to tell... but i think Maan needs to be a little more angsty and agrressive in his actions and mannerisms around Geet at one level with a tinge of softness, tenderness and helplessness in his eyes and face .. that is when the scene would come out beautifully .. a moment where she is ready to melt into his arms, but snaps off ..!! a moment where she almost gets carried away but reminds herself she cant .. a moment that could have been but never happens ..
wads the fun if we see one hot moment, they will take centuries before they recreate another .. instead there needs to be an element of what ifs with hits and misses... and by the time things get sorted we would have loads of moments in our stock !!
but for now, lets see how well the hot water fomentation works πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Arre Nihu, they can pull it off!  Im sure!  No sapna this time, it will be all real!  IM waiting for next week! 🀣

-honeydew- thumbnail
milne ki kya zaroorat... usey main mann ki aankho se dekhti hoon, tumhari tara tan ki aankho se nahi ... issi liye bola maine .. door reh mere vinu se...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³
and abt wads going on between us too, uss baat se tu door hi reh !! humare paakh rishtey ko teri boori nazro se mat dekh ...
nazar lag jayegi ...😳☺️🀣
waise bataya bhi nahi .. kahan rehti hai tu Dubai main .... personally aakey tujhe murder karna jo hai ...!!
mere Vinu pe nazar daalti hai πŸ˜‘
-honeydew- thumbnail
As for interacting with him !! bhool jao !! 
LV tumse chat kare yeh ho nahi sakta ..
Aur tum ussey chat karne ki koshish karo yeh main hone nahi doongi ..
Sunny Paaji e-styleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
-honeydew- thumbnail
aur kya baat hai Luvey, did you also notice how.. Geet ne Maan ka sapna dekha bhi toh, driver ke shirt main ....
this driver saab is having a bura asar on our dear Geet ...!!!🀣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nihu...u see what bowled me over was MSK's voice in the promo today, he was calm and romantic, he also said humara pyar! 😳
-honeydew- thumbnail
really ??? i fell asleep .. lemme go check again !!😊

@Nihu...u see what bowled me over was MSK's voice in the promo today, he was calm and romantic, he also said humara pyar! 😳

-honeydew- thumbnail
viju baby ....πŸ€— afterr soooooooooo long ... kaisi hai meri jaan😲

Originally posted by: rickks

Hello Folks😊