Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
@Vinu: Happy belated birthday once again, suno I would not accept Maahi Maahi without kisses and Geet hugging shirtless Maan, lolzzzzzzzzzz πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Vinu jij

congrates for 1 year of the show what fantastic journey it was just a dream 😍

new track is good,characters are nice just now only one thing is needed Maneet maahi maahi moments 😳
Vinuji.........Happy Anniversary..πŸ˜ƒ

Aap aye Bahaar aye......😍

Love the new characters and acting is top notch......
So congrats to the team....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by LVraaz

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube/BUY9HPvYZnU[/YOUTUBE]

Vinu, the video u posted is not working........
btw because you are talking about maahi moments...

i am not very demanding...

and would put forward a  simple request...

bike par maan and geet...

that would be super hottttt 😊

kindly considerπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by temorocks

Vinu, the video u posted is not working........

i think this is the complete link  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUY9HPvYZnU
Vinu ji Happy belated birthday and thank you so much 4 this post
Edited by ariz2000 - 13 years ago

vinu ji we all are loving the new track & all the new actors from geet family ....  every one is doing a great job .....

hope we get episodes which surpass our expectations ....... with beautiful maaneet moments ........
Vinuuuuuuuu, happy belated birthday buddy!!!!!! πŸ€—
I hope you are doing great great great?
Love the new track, enjoying every single moment of it, loves all the Characters....
Balwante toh cha gaya, dil ko hila gaya :)...

Thank you buddy, thank you so much to you and the entire team of GHSP....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -honeydew-

oyy Lovey ki bacchi .. tu mere vinu ke saath kuch zyada hi friendly nahi ho rahi .. pehle bday ke thread pe aur ab yahan ... khoon pee jaungi tera .. samjhi .. door reh mere vinu se ... khabardaar ...😑😑

who are you to him/her??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘Sister vampire????πŸ˜› Oh you work wid TT ryt????d next time if you are taking GURTI interv...................... . Pleaseeee can you ask Drashti whenever therr are close up scene,  did she ever feel uneasy wid Gurmeet's stubble while doing it.????? Really curious to know !!!🀣

Also, please ask dem, whether they are comfortable or not kissing onscreen if scripts demand..............☺️☺️☺️
 I mean like a real kiss not angle tricks. !!! Like Aditya-Priya in Maryada.😍 
Edited by luvey - 13 years ago
hawww.. !! I am that to vinu what you can never be samjhi tum ... sister vampire? are u sure you want a sister like me?πŸ˜‰ i am still giving you an option.. rishtey itney aasani se nahi banate.. 
btw, doing "what" Gurmeet?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 
i under-e-stand your phurstrations ... !! lekin how can you say this about our eagle couple.. they only stare !!πŸ˜ƒ raat raat bhar !!
i was jus wondering... if i do this interview for them, will you come and do it for them on our behalf?πŸ˜›

Originally posted by luvey

who are you to him/her??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘Sister vampire????πŸ˜› Oh you work wid TT ryt????d next time if you are taking GURTI interv...................... . Pleaseeee can you ask Drashti whenever therr are close up scene,  did she ever feel uneasy wid Gurmeet's stubble while doing it.????? Really curious to know !!!🀣

Also, please ask dem, whether they are comfortable or not kissing onscreen if scripts demand..............☺️☺️☺️
 I mean like a real kiss not angle tricks. !!! Like Aditya-Priya in Maryada.😍 
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago