Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
Vinu has to CONtrol too na!   Now Im seriously on the run!  Maybe he's buying strawberries and whip cream for Maaneet milan! 🀣
Hi Vinu ji,, myself Shonu naam toh suna hoga.πŸ˜ƒ. ok pardon me.. we are family audience and watch the show with the family only, and trust me family audience need moreeeeeeeee these days.. if a family can watch a movie toghether than y such restriction on the daily soap...

PS: i wont demand anything specific..... as my demands are not different from Jyo's 🀣.. so Kiss of any type( except  fake, forehead or hand).. will be  a treat to watch...

@Vinu
Quick question. What Do I have to do to get you to quote my post? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by Arwen...

@Vinuji -- Oh btw ... i dont know if u can do this or if its even appropriate for this thread, but give a big warm hug to the admin of GEET page on Facebook. I loved her status update after the match. People should learn about responsible use of their position from that person ....

agree, love her status update after matchπŸ˜ƒ , a warm hug from my side as well. 
@Vinu since u're makin Family show ka bahanaa for no kissshh can I bring my family in here🀣🀣🀣We bachas are More Innocent you know, elders are Wilder...Poorr Bachon pe hameshaa Besharmi ka kichad..
LvRaaz ji

Who 's responsible for the promos ? The channel or Geet team ? The last Geet promo was aired more than a month back . SKS is coming on star one this season . And the channel will promote it extensively . Hope that doesn't hit Geet badly .
πŸ˜•Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MarshP

@Vinu

Talk about kiss or nanga MSK or passion..passion ...passionπŸ˜›πŸ˜› or like Jhan talk something which makes sense unlike us who r talking nonsense ....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LVraaz

Kyaaa kyaaaa???? HAILAAAAAA!!! 😲🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£OH MY god!! poor Guru/Maan .. looks like he needs extra work out time!!!!   but yu have seen it already in tip tip barsa pani holi dance naa.. πŸ˜›

Vinu he does not need to work out, he actually needs to Pig out (I mean eat)... We Like our MSK to be haara-bhara ☺️😈, So pls pls pls for gods sake n also for the TRP audience of GHSP, PLS FEED GC/MSK... We want him FULL 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Originally posted by MarshP

@Vinu

Quick answer on behlf of Jeejuu : -  change ur name to Nautanki 🀣🀣
Yes Vinuji ..we want a Geet promo soon...and that too a positive one😳....I know channel decides the timing of  the promos..but any idea when can we expect a new promo😳