Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 39

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

tum ne mere vinu ko who is this kaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‘

Nihu bechari bhaag gaiee hogi, jawab toh na mila, pur saare chadh gaye, tu bhi na, mere Vinu ko who is this bola lolz....

Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LVraaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: liv2laugh

@ LVRaaz

Sorry for making another post but I am sitting in a mandatory workshop 🀒 and posting sneakily πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I want to say that your team is doing an awesome job turning things around. It is hard to get out of a rut once things start going downhill. But I have to say hats off to your team for that πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You have succeeded in revitalizing the track and the series. I hope all the viewers you lost come back now and you get the TRPs you once had. πŸ˜ƒ

Please convey my regards to the team and my best wishes too. πŸ€—

I hope we see a stronger Geet who will stand up for her man and for herself. She needs to move on from being Mrs. MSK and becoming Geet Khurana in her own right.  This will be great for their relationship. Just a request.

I hope you can show us lots of comedy, lots of positivity and lots of passion, which was the hallmark of this show.

Thanks for reading
Jhan πŸ€—

Starting Next week !! πŸ€ͺ🀣
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy....

awesome new track....the characters are GREAT....and thank god they can act (awesome acting by all) unlike AA....sorry but thats the truth!!!!

i am looking forward to maan sweating it out and getting our GEET back to where she belongs...

a request to let Geet apologise too...i am sure it will shut the mouths of everyone and make them realise how unique GHSP is...

waiting for the anniversary celebration both onscreen and offscreen...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!πŸ‘PARTY HARDDDDD!!!!!!!!!⭐️
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Acha yeh toh bata agar family show hai, toh kya sub family planning karte hai show se!   What pill do they take!  🀣  We can't even have a passionate kiss! babaji! 
lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LVraaz

πŸ€ͺHAILAAA..!!! This is family show just to be noted !!πŸ€£πŸ˜› guyss ....first let them meet naa.. ☺️😍 

Hope you let them meet soon desperately waiting......by the ways congrats for completing a year it has been a wonderful journey with Geet so far.

Enjoyed every bit of it.

Am loving the new track

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
jyoti, tell Vinu here, that families sirf TV shows dekhne se aagey nahi badhti .... its their responsiblity to educate the naive audience ...

This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Vinuji we r all family audience only...and we hv become bold now...trust meπŸ˜†πŸ˜›..my sasuma(mother in law) enjoyed tip tip and wants to see more now...sachhii....🀣

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hailaa Jeejuu.....ur threadz half century.....congrats!!!πŸ₯³
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One more request

Could you please not sweep the baby issue under the rug? Could both of them grieve for the baby and lay the baby thing to rest between themselves only. Maybe they catch each other staring at a mom and her baby and both are in tears and notice the other in pain too. Maybe they can come together and heal each other. 😳

Geet needs to know that Maan is suffering too. She has moved on but Maan has not and she is the only one who can help him move on. She needs to realize that he lost something too and acknowledge that. Geet needs to realize that Maan is still grieving the loss of the baby. A scene like that would be very very poignant but at he same time would serve to bring them closer. So you could kill two birds with one stone πŸ˜‰

I hope you can weave this into the story line because it would help close the emotional distance between them.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

jyoti, tell Vinu here, that families sirf TV shows dekhne se aagey nahi badhti .... its their responsiblity to educate the naive audience ...

Exactly YaarπŸ‘πŸ‘.,...Dekho Vinuji ...yeh family viewers ki hee aawaz hai...humari maange ab poori karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³,...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TIP TIP BARSA MAAN

GEET KO AAG LAGA DOH! 😳