Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 33

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Vinuji the new characters r cool and we r loving it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...bas ab bol do when we will get our Paasionate Maaneet scenes again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...We want MSK to grab Geet in his arms and kiss her wildly๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LVraaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fats30

@Lvraaz  convey our message to geet team that we are loving these new characters ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and this new track๐Ÿ˜›.

tej, lucky and all are really fun to watch, and more importantly no AA WOHOOOOOO 

how mean !!Tongue๐Ÿ˜†
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Vinu.......I love the new Characters, Setting and the mix of bollywood story types....a mix of DDLJ,PKTDK, AALC etc....Looking forward to seeing something fun and positive.......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Did U have fun watching the WC semi final match.?

I hope the Nandidni character will play something similar to Mandira Bedi in DDLJ......to make Geet  jealous.....๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Vinuji the new characters r cool and we r loving it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...bas ab bol do when we will get our Paasionate Maaneet scenes again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...We want MSK to grab Geet in his arms and kiss her wildly๐Ÿ˜

agree these these new characters are really cool, yes we want maaneet

passionate romance๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ back, no jaldi maafi from geet and handa's should give him tough time๐Ÿ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Vinu......the new track looks promising and the new characters are wonderful....most importantly they act well....๐Ÿ˜†......just bring back Maneet back in one frame soon....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Vinu I QUIT QUIT QUIT wen there is MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIII
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Haila Maine Pyaar kiya ....... MY Dream Track 

Maan outside of Maasi's home , doing mehnat mazdoori , earning money for Geet ๐Ÿ˜ณ Geet also supporting him๐Ÿ˜ ... passionate scenes ...haila ๐Ÿ˜
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Vinu......First Off Let me Congratulate you on the new  track.....I'm Loving it McD style......๐Ÿ˜†.....The positive vibe of the show is returning and the new track looks entertaining and interesting!!!!    Chalo Chalo Chalo....Lage raho.....๐Ÿ˜†

Advance Congos to the whole team on completing a successful run of one year ....which is no easy feat in this industry......Hope and Pray that the year ahead brings more accolades your way.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Since my mind is working overtime today so heres a scenario which I want to see desperately๐Ÿค“

I want MSK to do his hoo-haa on the terrace and Nandini linemarofying on MSK๐Ÿ˜› (I guess Nanidini will b Tej-Lucky ka sister)...and seeing this Geet  getting jealous and pinning nanga MSK against a wall and telling him don't u dare become nanga in front of any paraya girl other than me or else and before Geet could finish MSK shuts her mouth with a wild kiss โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Aisa kuch scene mile toh phir we can say Maaneet passion is backโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Vinu - MaanEet ke Maaaaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiii pur we all qurban...Seriously love this track buddy, love all the new characters, new set up...Thank you for this such a lovely track๐Ÿค—.....And you saved your self from your dhak dhak tantrums.....

Muniza