Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Munni di- yessssss our ringtone!!!!! Vinu Damad Dude....u know this BG score is our ringtone?? u stole our ringtone!!! LMAO
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Their love starts with a SMILE..grows with  TUNE..mahiii... ends with a TEARS of roses..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystical M,  Dh,   S-ZZZ,

I love these words of Raaz.

Mystery, I hope that Raaz has heightened your sensibility and u wouldnt go angry like Maan S K, cause u want the serial going a definite way and they choose an untrodden path.😊
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
E-T,  EmiπŸ˜†
O yaar were you previously his hair stylist??!! πŸ˜† Please cut his hair so he look hot like in Pee Loon!!!πŸ˜†

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has been looking kinda tired and drained out with his present hairstyle.  Me thinks he would look good in naval crew cutπŸ˜†.  He should stop having that 'bird's nest' on top that looks awful.  The 60's in India had that style.πŸ˜†
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG i return to IF after 5 days and i see i missed ur post...

Happy holi Vinuji.......

lovely post.... and please stop disappearing like this.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hope alls well with u
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

point noted Vinu πŸ˜›

maine ek baar jo suggestion leli toh fir main khud ki bhi nahi sunti ...!!πŸ˜‰

thanks for the feedback

Tu na pakki nautanki hai, tujhe apni sunni bhi nahin hai, meri sunni hai, samjhi tum?πŸ˜‰

Muniza
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

and forgive me my lack of manners

wish the enitre team of GHSP a very happy holi.....hope the colours fill your lives as welll.............
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy!!!!!

coming directly to the point... i love the soap Geet....and i like many others donot mind misunderstanding as they help move the story forward but it should not be done by degrading the character and Geet is one serial which has been an inspiration for all the girls....so her forgiving dev is definitely not acceptable... 

apparently the miscarriage was accepted because it was stretched without any logic and no bump...so it came as a relief to the illogical pregnancy.... but forgiving is too far fetched...

also, is there a problem in showing cheek kiss as well??? i mean they are married for god sake and maan hasnt ever even given a cheek kiss to geet....

Arjun Annie track is haywire....arjun was originally going to take revenge from maan which never happened...infact he is not showing any remote possibility for the same too...also, annie instead of making him realise the wrong doings of his sister is doing dont noe wat...i agree parallel side track is required but it too should have some link with the leads and be justified atleast...

finally...what is the reason in the change in the location...KC was soooo good and now it has turned into pathetic one room office...Khurana Mansion is still acceptable but KC is pathetic... geet dresses have started looking so boring...all the characters are also leaving the show...be it tasha, pinky etc...

There are so many unclosed loops and tracks...be it maan searching for dunno whom in hoshiarpur or maan knowing about sasha's bad deeds or the mystery behind maan shifting to outhouse or dev's marriage to naintara or maan's parents and dev's mum and sister...the family tree...who is whose son/daughter etc...

I wish all these things will be considered and we will get the old charm of the show back πŸ˜Š

loyal GHSP fan and will always be!!!!
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 13 years ago
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€”πŸ˜³PLEASE cLARIFY :. Is it true what PEOPLE SAYING AROUNG, GC IS THE CAUSE OF THIS SEPARATIONS?????? CHANGING OF THE TRACK, ILLOGICAL TWIST.. sORRY ON CAPS, USING MOBILE...
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aapka aur TT ka kya waasta waise ...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: muniza75

Tu na pakki nautanki hai, tujhe apni sunni bhi nahin hai, meri sunni hai, samjhi tum?πŸ˜‰

Muniza

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vinu,

Hey Darling..wassup with you? heard you are under the weather...

well hope you shine thro the cloud that do you shroud...

Have been in a bit of a mess meself..health and heart wise..but then such is life..

hope all is well with you...

will write.about your spoilers..in a bit!!