Posted: 13 years ago
Hey All.πŸ€—
Our forum is so empty empty without any Gotw and Dotw.
And for February Month we had a Dotw/Gotw List but unfortunately the people who signed did not made the respective threads despite of reminding them again and again.So this time its my request , Please ONLY sign up if you CAN.Whoever signs up SHOULD make the Gotw/Dotw on the specified time and if he/she has exams or any emergency pops in so please Pm me before hand so the Dotw or Gotw can be made by someone else.

I know there are pkyekians of people who possess excellent skills of debate and discussions.😳So its the time for you to Sign Up.

However , as there are much stickies , we would be doing the Dotw/Gotw alternately.

Game Of The Week

24th March 2011.

roknstarz_mjht

Discussion Of The Week

31st March 2011.

-Kanky-

Game Of The Week.

7th April 2011.

Discussion Of The Week.

14th April 2011.

IndigoBlues

Game Of The Week.

22nd April 2011.

Discussion Of The Week.

30th April 2011.

Chill_Out
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
DOTW, 30th April. Hopefully, there'll be something worth discussing by then πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chill_Out

DOTW, 30th April. Hopefully, there'll be something worth discussing by then πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

By the people who have excellent skills in debates , I meant you.😳
Originally posted by Princezz22

By the people who have excellent skills in debates , I meant you.😳

Aww!! Mahi, you're supersweet! I don't have excellent debating skills but you're always ready to compliment everyone! Thank youu! πŸ€—

You take part, haan? Specially if the show continues like this, I'm sure I won't get many other participants πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Aww!! Mahi, you're supersweet! I don't have excellent debating skills but you're always ready to compliment everyone! Thank youu! πŸ€—

You take part, haan? Specially if the show continues like this, I'm sure I won't get many other participants πŸ˜›

Aww!!No Neethz , not at all complimenting you because you are my friend.But you have developed excellent debating skills.And I say this from my whole heart.Keep it up.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeah sure , I will be there to Rofl.🀣🀣
Yeah Right , thats why someone's topic reach to 20th Page.πŸ€”Jhooti kahi ki.😑
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago

Aww!!No Neethz , not at all complimenting you because you are my friend.But you have developed excellent debating skills.And I say this from my whole heart.Keep it up.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeah sure , I will be there to Rofl.🀣🀣
Yeah Right , thats why someone's topic reach to 20th Page.πŸ€”Jhooti kahi ki.😑

Aww!! Thank you in that case! Ya, I know you never give false compliments but I'm just glad you feel so because I don't 😳
Ya, we'll both be rofling for 150 pages πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Errmm..it's still on the 16th page and that, too, because everyone was keen on venting out their frustration πŸ˜›
Plus, there's a difference between a topic and a DOTW πŸ˜›
^But if you see to it there are more similarities between a topic and DOTW.
Topic is a means of discussion held for maybe infinite time but Discussion/Debate Of The Week is specificly held for that particular week and all the members are requested to pen down their thoughts and opinion about the respective topic.
And observing your topics , you make every topic very justified , detaily , in short a Wholesome topic which contains right justifications and evidence.But all have different dictionaries and opinions so some agree where as some don't.πŸ˜ƒ

^But if you see to it there are more similarities between a topic and DOTW.
Topic is a means of discussion held for maybe infinite time but Discussion/Debate Of The Week is specificly held for that particular week and all the members are requested to pen down their thoughts and opinion about the respective topic.
And observing your topics , you make every topic very justified , detaily , in short a Wholesome topic which contains right justifications and evidence.But all have different dictionaries and opinions so some agree where as some don't.πŸ˜ƒ

Really? Lol! Okies!! 
Aww!! Thank you so much! I'm glad you appreciate my topics even though they're sooooooo long!
And I"m glad we mostly agree too! 
Anyhow, Sis, me off now. It's almost 5am. Better catch some sleep. It must be 330am there also. Tum bhi jao so jao. Kal exam hai. Good night! All the best! πŸ€—
And tc of your allergy 😳
I'd like to take up DOTW for 31st March, if that's cool.