Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I can imagine! :)
He came last year, after DID 2 ended..I really hope he comes back soon enough! :D I would love to meet him! I miss him..I didn't have Colors so I didn't watch CDD.. He needs to come back soon!
You sound like you've met him and know him?

I guess you are in the US.. He came in September to US last year.. Not straight after DID2.. He had dance tours in Europe and then KKK shoot in Rio after DID2.. After his US, HK, etc workshops, he went to do Nachle Ve, and then CDD2.. He usually comes to the US every year for dance workshop.. So far no dates have been announced yet, but I believe he will be coming this year too.. and btw, sshhhh....! 😉 If God willing, we can see him on DKM in May... 😃
akanna thumbnail
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: akanna

I guess you are in the US.. He came in September to US last year.. Not straight after DID2.. He had dance tours in Europe and then KKK shoot in Rio after DID2.. After his US, HK, etc workshops, he went to do Nachle Ve, and then CDD2.. He usually comes to the US every year for dance workshop.. So far no dates have been announced yet, but I believe he will be coming this year too.. and btw, sshhhh....! 😉 If God willing, we can see him on DKM in May... 😃

Yeah I am..good guess 😆 Yayy!! This year I will definitely go!
DKM = the DID superstars thing? Ohmygosh I would love thatt!! I miss him..I saw Remo on JDJ but I miss my Terence!
akanna thumbnail

Yeah I am..good guess 😆 Yayy!! This year I will definitely go!
DKM = the DID superstars thing? Ohmygosh I would love thatt!! I miss him..I saw Remo on JDJ but I miss my Terence!

Now choco, the usage of "my" is going to create war here!! I just had a near close one on another thread!!! 😆 Just leave him as is, so we dont have to fight on any "my"!! 😆

DKM is Dance Ke Mastane - something like that is the name for the show that's going to come up after DIDD, with DID1 and DID2 dancers.. You could have watched TL on CDD online.. He didnt choreograph any acts in that show, only appeared as a judge.. I miss him on TV and watching his dancer and choreography on TV... He danced for the CDD 2 grand finale on 20th March... 😃
gilmores thumbnail

Now choco, the usage of "my" is going to create war here!! I just had a near close one on another thread!!! 😆 Just leave him as is, so we dont have to fight on any "my"!! 😆

DKM is Dance Ke Mastane - something like that is the name for the show that's going to come up after DIDD, with DID1 and DID2 dancers.. You could have watched TL on CDD online.. He didnt choreograph any acts in that show, only appeared as a judge.. I miss him on TV and watching his dancer and choreography on TV... He danced for the CDD 2 grand finale on 20th March... 😃

How can I "leave" him? 😆😆 But fine you call him mine..😛 😆

Yeah I know..but I've been busy with school stuff so I didn't watch online..and then it ended..
@bold Now that I am deifnitely watching! 😃

akanna thumbnail
Here are some pics from the Saturday event.. Enjoy!!! 😃

akanna thumbnail

How can I "leave" him? 😆😆 But fine you call him mine..😛 😆
Yeah I know..but I've been busy with school stuff so I didn't watch online..and then it ended..
@bold Now that I am deifnitely watching! 😃

You better leave him! 😆 He belongs to just one me!! 😆

Here's the video! Better stop "my" and "mine" for all these I am doing!!! 😆 Watch from 3:10 onwards for his performance!!! My star!!! ⭐️

TerenceLewisPerformanceForCDD2GrandFinale
gilmores thumbnail

You better leave him! 😆 He belongs to just one me!! 😆

Here's the video! Better stop "my" and "mine" for all these I am doing!!! 😆 Watch from 3:10 onwards for his performance!!! My star!!! ⭐️

TerenceLewisPerformanceForCDD2GrandFinale

Who said? LOL 😛😆😆😆😆

Oh my Terence!! 😍 What an AWESOME performance!! Terence-Shampa <3333
He has to come back soon! DID 3 is too far away!!
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank for sharing and congrats to you too....to be part of this!! :)
your description of terence sounds just like terence....and how he is...

a wonderful person....

akanna thumbnail

Who said? LOL 😆
Oh my Terence!! 😍 What an AWESOME performance!! Terence-Shampa <3333
He has to come back soon! DID 3 is too far away!!

Oh my my!!! You are asking for deep trouble!!!! 😆 😆

DID3 will be coming soon, but DKM (Dance Ke Muqabala) and/or DID3 -- nothing is confirmed yet!