Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF writers... Keep up the wonderful work - Page 2

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,
It's heartwarming to know and appreciate those who keep the spirit up. Since I was away for a while I thought I can't do justice to our writers if I just appreciate them on their individual threads and thought of doing that bit extra
@Suvaas - lol... I too am addicted to the forum. Can you believe I am using my iPhone for the forum. I guess mom would say that this addiction is too much. But just can't help it.
@ Aayesha - thanks for liking my ramblings dear. You and everyone here have been the real motivation and inspiration which made some of my writings see the light. Thanks everyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shobi12500

hi upasna u r back welcomed

Hi Shoaib thanks for the warm welcome.
How have you been? Once more Congrats on being a Goldie. Though I wrote on your thread too, I am sure the message would be lost in the playful antiques of Nafisa, Aayesha and Mew.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What do u mean by the playful antiques by me, mew and nafisa, and welcome my dear
upasana.diya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

What do u mean by the playful antiques by me, mew and nafisa, and welcome my dear

Ohh.... I was referring to the competition to become a dazzler I guess where Nafisa was pulling Mew's leg and dear Mew got offended. You were trying to get them to calm down. It was really funny like fighting with little sisters. I hope Mew comes back soon as well.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
I hope so diya, its also because of what we said as she likes kabir khan as she says he cute hot looking etc better than nazim so we back fired and said, look mate, nazim prince charming, hot killer, handsome etc wayy better that kabir, we dnt know kabir we dnt watch his serial so we cannot say how he is, so she got offended and because of nafisa and mew pulling her leg
It was funny though, if it was a serious fight, and she was in front of me, I would have smashed / killed her straight away, for saying such things about nazim :D
upasana.diya thumbnail
@Aayesha - oh dear... Am thanking my good luck that I am not in front of you. Though I am not a fan of Kabir, I am not a fan of Nazim either. I like Iqbal better, but am not a diehard fan or an AC. So I am fine with others who don't like him. As I have always said I am fan of characters not actors, so I am safe from generic wrath of Fans. *:D*
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Lol, diya no need to be scared, I am always in a good mood, but once I get hot tempered I go mad, omg I like iqbal khan much more than nazim omg hi5
Well I am a fan of their characters too :D
upasana.diya thumbnail
Phew... * wiping my brow* now that's a relief.
Well Iqbal is really great. Loved him as Shiv in KAA.
I started watching sanjog se bani sangini for him but then had to stop for a while and I can't seem to have time to go check what is going on there in that quarter.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
His first show ever on tele was kaisa yeh pyaar hai in 2005 I watched that 24hours he amazing, then the drma finished in 2007 and then I started watching sometimes that sangoj ki bani
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What a wonderful thread Diya.

I agree there are some wonderful writers on this forum and they need to be applauded for their efforts

Sometimes when SNS upsets me (episodes where Ahem is cruel to Gopi) I read FF's and they make things all better

Good job guys👏

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 13 years ago