FF writers... Keep up the wonderful work

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all FF and OS writers

Although I read and loved all your FFs, I couldn't reply on all of them due to lack of my laptop. Am logged in from my phone right now.

Please do keep writing. I do know how hard it is sometime to put a decent chapter together, which we can be sure others will like. So, do take your time. No hurries and no worries.

Thanks again for keeping us from drowning in frustration.

Luv
Diya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
exactly but i love reading the ff's os's and i am really enjoying but i cant wait  too long as i am very patientless.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also love all writer - I only wish I could write like you .   But I can read.  1 million thanks to all the writer
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I agree. Thanks Upasana for starting a new topic. All the FF and OS writers have been brilliant. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘The creativity; the writing...I just love it and am so hooked. In fact I think they set a new standard and maybe the CV should come here and learn a few ideas. 
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for liking the effort and joining me in appreciating the writers here. They do keep the forum going.
*claps*
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for appreciating the ffs I write, thanks for millions, I didn't know u all will love them and I will say to my co workers my ff writers who update it as well as me such as shilpa etc there doing a great job, u really think I write amazing
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Diya for the encouragement and the Motivation.
suvaaslondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Diya for opening this Thread.
I used to watch SNS sincerely since the first episode .
I stopped watching it as i could not tolerate the emotional and physical abuse .
I still continued to read the updates and visit this forum regularly. whenever Sadli updated her FF she used to Pm me.
Lately  I  ve  been addicted to the FFs in this forum.
I cannot beleive I refresh this forums' page so many times in the day  to read them as soon as they are posted.
I feel the CVs should be ashamed of what they are doing to their show.
If they could get the feel from these FFs and atleast show some of the scenarios it would be  a brilliant  family soap with all the emotions and Good winning bad and God supporting the GOOD.
for all the FF writers- well done and keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by suvaaslondon - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suvaaslondon on behalf of everyone all the ff writers including me I will say thanks for reading the ffs of ours and enjoying them, I hope we continue to enjoy u, and make u read them,
Thanks all for reading our ffs, I appreciate them and all the ff writers as well, diya ur a great ff writer as well,
Anyone enjoyed my ffs so far, I would say thanks for reading and I hope u continue to read them until the show gets better
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi upasna u r back welcomed