Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
no other television couple would be able to do a confession scene like that,, n the way they were into the character, my god, it was just out of this world, ek min ke liye bi nehi lagaa wo dhono acting karrahete.. they were so real n natural... N i must highlight that BABY's hand finding its way into JJ's kurutaa was really hawwwwwt N i dnt think they will b asked to do so, bt may be they were so much into their character, it just happened N yet they were so comfortable..
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

I know im a little latee! BUT

CONGRATS MY KAJENIANSS <3๐Ÿค—

Hey noma!!!๐Ÿค—
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

I've just realised like NOW his arm is round her waist.๐Ÿ˜ You can see some of his hand. They're so chipku in the picture-no wonder as he taught her how to make aata.๐Ÿ˜

I hope real life mein he was not doing all those Armaan type shaitani๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shasha_kajen

no other television couple would be able to do a confession scene like that,, n the way they were into the character, my god, it was just out of this world, ek min ke liye bi nehi lagaa wo dhono acting karrahete.. they were so real n natural... N i must highlight that BABY's hand finding its way into JJ's kurutaa was really hawwwwwt N i dnt think they will b asked to do so, bt may be they were so much into their character, it just happened N yet they were so comfortable..

Even after the scene was over, they were still in character as they were still hugging, lol.
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moni-

I hope real life mein he was not doing all those Armaan type shaitani๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...

I hope he WAS!!!
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
KaJen seriously I don't even have words to describe how amazing, talented and good heart people they are! They're awesome and they always make me proud to be their fan <3 I loveee em and I want em back onscreen!
-Moni- thumbnail

I hope he WAS!!!

I m sure he was๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ....it's his favorite scene...
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I hope he WAS!!!

but he said he is just like armaan, in real life,, only the colour of their eyes doesn't match,, so that means he will do all those types of shaitani, may b nt the way that they show on tv..๐Ÿ˜†
-Moni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samiyah258

KaJen seriously I don't even have words to describe how amazing, talented and good heart people they are! They're awesome and they always make me proud to be their fan <3 I loveee em and I want em back onscreen!

I agree they are amazing no wonder we all love them so much...we don't just love Karan or Jenny we love both of them equally๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Fatti and Yuniii <33

Whats KaJeninggg? <3