KAJEN~Destined2Love494~GirlYouAreMyLollipop - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aquarius17

In the original scene, didn't he kiss her on the other side of her neck?

They shot a different promo😳....the original scene had bahaut sara kisses😛😆...wish we could somehow get the unedited version...the few secs of unedited video posted on IF was so HOT☺️
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

WHERE IS SAHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SHE HAS SOMETHING TO ANNOUNCE :D
she went to eat I guess..
what's the announcement 😃
yuppp fattuu in the reall scene kiss was on the other sidee
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Sahrruu wass bhookiii so shee wenttt
wats the announceement?
She will tell :P
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

WHERE IS SAHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SHE HAS SOMETHING TO ANNOUNCE :D

she went to eat😛...
Hey Naaz, Oishi, Shasha, Moni, Fattu and everyone else 🤗

There you go Oishi, Moni already gave you 😛
WILDCARD ENTRY GAME

OKKKKKKKKKKK so I wanted to say this before leaving! This is the game we will be playing - I will ask you all to find a KaJen scene like you will have to either link me or describe it really well! I will give you certain description for instance I can ask you all to find a scene where KSG called Jen BABY in DMG! So you either link me to the video where he did or you describe the scene like it was during Salam Namaste time and they ended up getting into an argument over Bubli. Makes sense? Well if you wanna be in TOP SIX you better brush up on your DMG KaJen scenes and just an advise :P DMG 2 kay scene dekhiyoooooo for the game cos knowledge thoda weak hai us department mein kafiyoon ka and I might take advantage of that =))
Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sary-

WILDCARD ENTRY GAME

OKKKKKKKKKKK so I wanted to say this before leaving! This is the game we will be playing - I will ask you all to find a KaJen scene like you will have to either link me or describe it really well! I will give you certain description for instance I can ask you all to find a scene where KSG called Jen BABY in DMG! So you either link me to the video where he did or you describe the scene like it was during Salam Namaste time and they ended up getting into an argument over Bubli. Makes sense? Well if you wanna be in TOP SIX you better brush up on your DMG KaJen scenes and just an advise :P DMG 2 kay scene dekhiyoooooo for the game cos knowledge thoda weak hai us department mein kafiyoon ka and I might take advantage of that =))

Bring it on sahar! I'm readyy :) :)