Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

She turned 33 today or tomorrow....or 6 days ago. Who knows. There's been a birthday thread on here since eons. Anyway, seems like she finally decided to lose her virginity or maybe her born-again virginity or at least tell the world about it. πŸ˜•

today is her birthday !!! πŸ˜†  i cnt say much abt her  V ..No Idea n I cnt get Idea  !!! 🀣

@maddy ji..so she was 2 years old whn Ghulam released !!! 😲 πŸ˜†

Keep-------------Smiling !!!! 😊

Maddy: I was searching for some award show and randomly clicked this. Sajid Khan is a motormouth but reliable when it comes to spilling inside info.

Dexter: Of course MD=Managing Director. That's why KJo stifled Ranveer immediately. Bechari Madhuri ka naam ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya.

Koolchick: "Be respectful and always grateful. Their love for us is unconditional and it should be vice versa." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago
Very apt Maya...very apt indeedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
I have got 2 more points to add to the list-

1. Stop pretending to be a teenager and behave your age
2. Own up to your mistakes like going after rich married men

Jokes apart no more rona dhona roles would also do her a world of good.
Originally posted by: eraser

10. Do something physically adventurous: 

9. Be at the top of your game: 

We all know what she's really talking about πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How about:

"Being with same sex group is always somehow more fun."

"Have enough self-love to avoid and break off unhealthy friendships and relationships."

"Do volunteer work: ...Doing small things for others makes me feel good."

"...at 30 you should have a bank balance to live life and pamper yourself..."

LMAO. I love picking out dirty subtexts too. And yes, this was her way of telling the world that she is actually not the nun that she has always pretended to be, and that she has lost hers long ago...or maybe, maybe that she hasn't, and is now really frustrated because "it's already too late", and at thirty, there aren't many men who are jumping off to her, you know.

Happy Birthday to her! πŸ₯³
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I have got 2 more points to add to the list-

1. Stop pretending to be a teenager and behave your age

This is what happens when you act way too much. I guess after years of fake diplomacy and acting, she is now confused about what her true identity actually is...a teenager? A middle-aged woman? A nun? Or a home-wrecker? She is lost. πŸ˜†
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She really make it more easy to  break her image quickly .She think by changing her self will get the positive attention but dont worry she will never be like before 🀒
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

This is what happens when you act way too much. I guess after years of fake diplomacy and acting, she is now confused about what her true identity actually is...a teenager? A middle-aged woman? A nun? Or a home-wrecker? She is lost. πŸ˜†

True. Recently she looks like she is trying way too hard.

If I were her I would just shut up & let my work do the talking.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The Sati Savitri,Pavitra,Mahatma Rani Ko Kya Hogaya???Jo Ladki Kabhie Boyfriends beleive Nahin Karti Thi Woh Aaj Virginity loose Karne Ki Baat Kar Rahi Hai?
What should I conclude?Is she still a virgin and that's why frustated or she just wants people to accept her and Adi's relationships?
Was she taking about her and Abhi's relationship when she mentioned the heartbreak.
Originally posted by: eraser

10. Do something physically adventurous: 

9. Be at the top of your game: 

We all know what she's really talking about πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

re-posting here..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Meena1

10. Do something physically adventurous: yea.. you seem like the expert.. right up there with Ranbir..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9. Be at the top of your game: LOL.. so is that how Adi likes it..? πŸ˜†

8. Go on a all-girl/boy vacation: you lil swinger..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7. Know yourself: LOL.. right..

6. Do volunteer work: right volunteer ppl.. you might end up becoming the MD at the place you volunteer..

4. Have a bank balance: of course.. not your own.. but the guy you are with..πŸ˜†

3. Have your heartbroken: i see.. still hanging on to Abhi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1. Lose your virginity: If you still haven't, it's already too late. So, before you turn 30, if you feel right, lose it but only with the right guy because it is also all about feeling love this coming frm a girl who 'claims' she's never had any boyfriends.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣