oh god why Gopi drank bhaang

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks to sam we have the heads up to what is going to happen to Gopi this wk,  she is going to be drinking bhanng.
my prediction
in the sbb report  gopi is well happy n boy she looks good as well 😆😳  i was hoping it would have been aham but no its gopi, i think again that urmila n rashi ka kalakari hai.  kokila will be furious but will know that it is rashi, Aham again anal  n gets angry with Gopi so more dooriya.  i can just imagine Gopi going into the bedroom n falling asleep on the bed infruiating Aham so plse can he sleep on the floor.  i also want Gopi to tell Aham she lobes him 😆  he will hear all what she thinks. 
Next day when the nasha has gone Gopi will go downstairs  everyone will ask how she is?  Rashi expecting kokila to get furious, gopi says she has a headache but is fine, she remembers the drink that rashi ben gave her after that she doesnt remember anything, hetal looks at rashi, kokila as well but doesnt say anything as she knows.   Hetal says to Gopi   go n eat something then we will talk,  Rashi starts to have a go about Gopis behaviour at the holi how she embarrassed the modi family, Gopi looks confused as she doesnt rememeber a thing, kokila goes to rashi why are you saying anything mota bhabi is there right mota bhabi , hetal nods her head.    hetal again tells gopi leave it dont worry about it.  but gopi says i didnt drink any bhanng kaki ji  hetal knows the truth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Gopi looks absolutely adorable. Ahem has to be completely blind to the fact that his wife is sooooo  cute!!! It would be wonderful if she says things to him like why he treats her so bad when all she does is love him etc but I doubt she will say anything. If he has to sleep on the floor so be it!!! It would have been more interesting for him if he slept on the bed ðŸ˜‰ but alas his ego 😡!!!

I hope CVs dont waste a wonderful opportunity for a cute GoHem scene!!! The events are literally calling for it. CVs would have to be completely blind or creativeless to let this opportunity slip by!

Edited by hkhb17 - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkhb17

Gopi looks absolutely adorable. Ahem has to be completely blind to the fact that his wife is sooooo  cute!!! It would be wonderful if she says things to him like why he treats her so bad when all she does is love him etc but I doubt she will say anything. If he has to sleep on the floor so be it!!! It would have been more interesting for him if he slept on the bed ðŸ˜‰ but alas his ego 😡!!!

I hope CVs dont waste a wonderful opportunity for a cute GoHem scene!!! The events are literally calling for it. CVs would have to be completely blind or creativeless to let this opportunity slip by!

agree we need gopi telling a few home truths to everyone, let her tell rashi about her kalakaris as  well, i hope gopi tells nani that aham brought her home because of her otherwise she would not be there as a modi bahu  let the shit hit the fan
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

agree we need gopi telling a few home truths to everyone, let her tell rashi about her kalakaris as  well, i hope gopi tells nani that aham brought her home because of her otherwise she would not be there as a modi bahu  let the shit hit the fan

we all know koki is going to kill gopi. well then if gopi is going down let her bring everyone down with her. ultimate revenge. she should say it all. how no one one loves her, how evil her sister is, how aham treats her crap, and how she is not happy. take everyone down with you gopi, i hope that is what happens. if you are going to crash and burn might as well go out with blazing guns. 
hkhb17 thumbnail
I completely agree. But I think Naani already knows though that's why there is so much eagerness to bring them together.

I'm sure CVs will screw this up. She will probably just go to sleep on the bed and Ahem will either sleep on the sofa / floor. and then that's it....wasted opportunity.

In the SBS video, when Kolkila is telling Mota Bhabi that my bahu has drunk bhang, i think ahem is there in the background.
Also spilling water on her...another wasted opportunity!
Edited by hkhb17 - 13 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When i first heard this news about an hour ago, i was sad, as i wanted Aham to drink the Bhang, but now hearing you guys talk about it, i'm kind of happy, i really do hope Gopi is a talker when drunk and starts telling Aham, how she feels about him, how she feels when he insults her, to tell Naani why she is there at the house, everything should be out in the open.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

When i first heard this news about an hour ago, i was sad, as i wanted Aham to drink the Bhang, but now hearing you guys talk about it, i'm kind of happy, i really do hope Gopi is a talker when drunk and starts telling Aham, how she feels about him, how she feels when he insults her, to tell Naani why she is there at the house, everything should be out in the open.

Nafisa, I completely agree with you. Initially I was like what?! Gopi drank bhang. But after thinking about it, I think out of both of them, she is the best person for it. Ahem is very anal (control freak) and I dont think a bit of bhang is going to relax him. But Gopi on the other hand, is very sweet and naive. She has been holding alot back for the family happiness but there is a lot in her that she probably needs to share and they need to know. I dont know where she would voice everything though cause it seems that Kokila is angry and takes her out of there. Is she angry because Gopi is drunk or is she angry because Gopi has just said everything. I think is she is going down, she should tell everybody what she has been through. If not everybody, maybe to Ahem so that he may not admit he loves her but at least he might start supporting her against Rashi, not for Gopi but for his mum instead.

Gopi definitely needs to give Ahem a peace of her mind. He thinks she is too quiet and takes everything, well maybe not when she is drunk!
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well next week is going to be very interesting.   On pin and needles
I am waiting for the weekend to be over with .
suk19 thumbnail
Hanee n nafisa  as soon as i saw the segment i thought of all the possibilities its a pity that aham didnt drink the bhang, Rashi is going to claim  she was busy in the kitchen 😡🤢 but just imagine Gopi saying to rashi, rashi ben the drink you gave me can i have some more 😆 hetal n kokila will know its rashi,  Gopi telling aham she thinks he is god, but he treats her badly she is unhappy she gives him a kiss  😉 then tells nani everything oh boy then watch the fireworks , kokila will try n tell aham to get Gopi to the bedroom but nani hears it all  how gopi is unpar n he doesnt love her what has she done wrong he wrote her a letter many possibilites can happen i want some fun. Hetal finds out afterwards what urmilla n rashi have done 😃
hkhb17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Hanee n nafisa  as soon as i saw the segment i thought of all the possibilities its a pity that aham didnt drink the bhang, Rashi is going to claim  she was busy in the kitchen 😡🤢 but just imagine Gopi saying to rashi, rashi ben the drink you gave me can i have some more 😆 hetal n kokila will know its rashi,  Gopi telling aham she thinks he is god, but he treats her badly she is unhappy she gives him a kiss  😉 then tells nani everything oh boy then watch the fireworks , kokila will try n tell aham to get Gopi to the bedroom but nani hears it all  how gopi is unpar n he doesnt love her what has she done wrong he wrote her a letter many possibilites can happen i want some fun. Hetal finds out afterwards what urmilla n rashi have done 😃

Sounds excellent, especially the kiss bit after she has poured her heart out in a way and told him off in her cute adorable way and then let the fireworks begin!!!. Let's hope CVs are thinking the same thing. I'm too excited. Never though I say this but Monday please come quick!😃